shape
carat
color
clarity

Pasquale Bruni Jewelry Pieces

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I've been eyeing some pieces from Pasquale Bruni. Some are special order, which means no returns. I haven't heard of this designer before.

If anyone has Pasquale Bruni jewelry, I'd love to see photos and hear your experience and your opinions.

Thanks!

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Pasquale Bruni is a well known jewelry designer but (I think) more popular and recognized outside the US than in the US.
I do not have any Pasquale Bruni jewelry because I prefer other designers. However, they do have beautiful jewelry.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bumping this back up, since I’d also love to see some pieces! Very pretty jewelry.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Gorgeous! Do these also have the hoop option? They are the perfect size for your lobes!

Thanks @KristinTech I do love this size. Very light yet substantial and with presence. I did not have access to the hoop options. I would definitely be open to trying them though...

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @KristinTech I do love this size. Very light yet substantial and with presence. I did not have access to the hoop options. I would definitely be open to trying them though...

I love jewelry that makes me do a “double-take.” — the petal size difference, the champagne diamonds... I swear, the longer I hem and haw about my purchases, the longer my wish list becomes as I continue saving! These are just so pretty and striking on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love jewelry that makes me do a “double-take.” — the petal size difference, the champagne diamonds... I swear, the longer I hem and haw about my purchases, the longer my wish list becomes as I continue saving! These are just so pretty and striking on you!

Thank you. I agree with you. I like that the petals vary in size, and their champagne diamond pieces are stunning and flattering on many different complexions. I'm kinda in love, and am compiling a list already. What are you eying?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I agree with you. I like that the petals vary in size, and their champagne diamond pieces are stunning and flattering on many different complexions. I'm kinda in love, and am compiling a list already. What are you eying?

For all my red carpet events.... ?! Hah! This collection is all gorgeous!

A3706BD6-17A2-400F-BB64-2617103E45B0.jpeg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Love this red! I like the little chain in the other line, I just wish the website had more info/modeling shots.

The prettiest serpent... for those who don’t like snakes, you can almost envision it as a simple twisted vine and leaf. “Look at me,” kind of makes me laugh!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this back up, since I’d also love to see some pieces! Very pretty jewelry.

I love seeing this thread alive!

I haven't purchased anything yet, but it is in my future!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results