shape
carat
color
clarity

Paspaley eye candy

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Given there is been some increased interest in Paspaley lately, I thought I might start a thread with some eye candy. Unfortunately the pictures on their website don’t convey the beauty of their pearls particularly well. Rather, they showcase the beauty of their designs.

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the launch for the Dive collection that recently came out. Of course, I tried on pieces that were on display that weren’t from Dive (hellloooo gorgeous one of a kind keshi necklace!). As PS is often a source of all things bling and eye candy for me, perhaps some of you will enjoy these photos.

Apologies in advance for the quality of some of these shots. I had been awake for close to 20h at this point (went straight after a night shift) and I’m not very good on boats.

If you have any of their pieces, please feel free to also share your photos here :)

47FB01DF-4105-43AD-BDB0-EAC5CA71D975.jpeg C04679BA-F5C2-49BA-8D86-1A32BD18EE87.jpeg 1468EF8C-0D96-436F-82F1-B6A77833452C.jpeg A73A6456-CB46-49AA-833E-533A67825CA7.jpeg 6AA7BC04-4706-4368-BDD6-EA485939D244.jpeg 9BB31626-E9B4-4ACA-AB9C-D5BCCAF18863.jpeg 5C2BD7D4-4B0F-4923-AC31-64FAD625D61D.jpeg B928E725-88EB-4592-8312-85928EA1C656.jpeg 1F2FB118-1058-464D-81BE-A7360A5FFE5C.jpeg 6CD25F0F-0578-448D-890F-068A9AEFF4A5.jpeg 63D34C69-44FC-4418-BC05-8D4292C9F903.jpeg B002C8AD-6B33-481D-B647-BCA60BA4846F.jpeg F3E5A72B-F8E2-4DDB-85A9-57E6C5EC8F16.jpeg FD520B37-BA90-49ED-80EB-497409C10880.jpeg E98024C6-A6FD-4F86-A5C9-DBDE5F3EE744.jpeg

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! Stunning! How wonderful to try on such works of art!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s all so beautiful and looks right at home on your neck/wrist/hand! That was the day trip of dreams.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
The starfish and keshi necklace :kiss2: I was ogling those in store. They were both truly breathtaking.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos!

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
They're all beautiful but that keshi floral necklace is to die for! Thanks for sharing. It's so helpful to see real life shots of jewelry, especially pearls.

Reactions: CMN

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Ohmygoodness, that single huge pearl!! I would LOVE it!

What a fun event to attend---thanks so much for sharing the pictures!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that bracelet! It’s all so beautifu.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing these photos :love:

An invite to the Paspaley yacht to preview a brand new design line, to try on new high jewellery holy grail pieces before they tour the rest of the world - OMG. What an incredible experience. Like. Seriously. Maybe if Paspaley opens a US-based showroom I'll get to see and try on some of their stock, but... Let's be real, the closest I'll ever get to THIS box of beauties is youtube and your photos!! But you, you were looking at them and touching them and oh colour me greener than I already am :ugeek: :cool2: :bigsmile:

1639077879645.png

Girl. You were made to wear pearls. Everything looks so GOOD on you. Skin that flatters every pearl colour, sleek wrists and neck that flatter every pearl shape and size. Yeah. You were made to wear pearls. I mean that in the non-creepiest way possible. :bigsmile: And my WSS come to life in sunshine!! We all know how akoya and Tahitians do best on dreary cloudy wintery days. How perfect that WSS from Australia should look their bestest in bright Australia sun :appl: :love:

I like those chain rings more and more with every lookieloo. I'm not buying more pearls but I'd want the band, just the chain, and it doesn't count if there are no pearls involved right. I need that band o_O

I'm so glad to have discovered Australian gemstones, albeit years after I moved across the globe!! And from what you've shared about how they farm - I'm proud to have some connection to those ethics and totally chuffed to tell people that these pearls, yup, the most amazing WSS you've ever seen, my friend picked them for me and they're from where I grew up thankyouverymuch :bigsmile:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg swooooooooon

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing these photos :love:

An invite to the Paspaley yacht to preview a brand new design line, to try on new high jewellery holy grail pieces before they tour the rest of the world - OMG. What an incredible experience. Like. Seriously. Maybe if Paspaley opens a US-based showroom I'll get to see and try on some of their stock, but... Let's be real, the closest I'll ever get to THIS box of beauties is youtube and your photos!! But you, you were looking at them and touching them and oh colour me greener than I already am :ugeek: :cool2: :bigsmile:

1639077879645.png

Girl. You were made to wear pearls. Everything looks so GOOD on you. Skin that flatters every pearl colour, sleek wrists and neck that flatter every pearl shape and size. Yeah. You were made to wear pearls. I mean that in the non-creepiest way possible. :bigsmile: And my WSS come to life in sunshine!! We all know how akoya and Tahitians do best on dreary cloudy wintery days. How perfect that WSS from Australia should look their bestest in bright Australia sun :appl: :love:

I like those chain rings more and more with every lookieloo. I'm not buying more pearls but I'd want the band, just the chain, and it doesn't count if there are no pearls involved right. I need that band o_O

I'm so glad to have discovered Australian gemstones, albeit years after I moved across the globe!! And from what you've shared about how they farm - I'm proud to have some connection to those ethics and totally chuffed to tell people that these pearls, yup, the most amazing WSS you've ever seen, my friend picked them for me and they're from where I grew up thankyouverymuch :bigsmile:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your three came straight out of this box! And they are truly among some of its finest, so to be fair, you OWN some of their best! :)

The starfish necklace was my favourite too! It’s positively luxurious and plain glamourous. I will never ever own a piece like it, but had fun trying it on regardless! It’s a beautiful piece that just follows the neckline of the wearer with many flexible links to allow for that kind of fluidity. I was in love!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
The pearls in the box look they should have names…Special names. Beautiful names. :kiss2::clap:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearls in the box look they should have names…Special names. Beautiful names. :kiss2::clap:

Yes ❤️

Pink looks like a Matilda to me. There’s got to be at least one Matilda in there right?

… And the blues look like what might have fallen out of that oh-so-special tucker bag :halo:

Attachments

• CDCA8525-A6A0-4F50-925F-2855F5437B4A.jpeg
    CDCA8525-A6A0-4F50-925F-2855F5437B4A.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 20

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That pink was my favourite in the box! She was one of the smallest, but the lustre was out of this world! She was the one that my husband very seriously told me to buy (while tipsy after having had a lot of champagne!) :)

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the pearls are so gorgeous! Do Paspaley grade their pearls? I’ve looked on the website but it’s a bit vague.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
That pink was my favourite in the box! She was one of the smallest, but the lustre was out of this world! She was the one that my husband very seriously told me to buy (while tipsy after having had a lot of champagne!) :)

Heh! You maybe should have also purchased Ms. Pink, and 'splained to your hubby later, that you were simply making his wish your command. :dance::D:halo:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All the pearls are so gorgeous! Do Paspaley grade their pearls? I’ve looked on the website but it’s a bit vague.

There is no universal grading system, so no. They don’t do ‘A, AA AAA’ etc. but they do seperate out ‘gem’ grade pearls as these cost more!

For pearls up to the 15mm range, that are NOT gem grade, there is a set price per size range (eg a 10-11mm round costs $X). Once past the 15-16mm range (for rounds anyway), each pearl will vary in price as 16mm+ is more rare.

Heh! You maybe should have also purchased Ms. Pink, and 'splained to your hubby later, that you were simply making his wish your command. :dance::D:halo:

I briefly considered it haha! Told him in the end that I couldn’t take advantage of him that way though lol!! Also, although I wanted a paspaley pearl, miss pink was just a touch too small for me (I want a lavalier)!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just one addition specific to Mikimoto re. Grading: Although Miki splits their akoya into multiple grades, all the non-akoya pearls they sell - white south sea, gold south sea, and Tahitians (which they call black south sea) - are of one grade only, “A+”. They don’t grade non-akoya at all! Price is set entirely by size.

I’m very confident that Mikimoto is ultimately sourcing from Paspaley.

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow.
I think I said “wow” in my head after each photo.
And then…the box of pearls…
“Wowowowowow”

That keshi necklace is TDF. My other fave…the bracelet! It’s rather “understated” (lol absolutely none of these are understated truly) compared to many of the other pieces…but I love the design!

But truth be told, the most scrummy is the box…oh the BOX! I basically want to face plant into that box ‘o pearls, it looks so fabulously decadent!

And ditto @yssie - you look impeccable with pearls. Even the most elaborate pieces - none of them overwhelm you at all - in fact they look quite effortlessly natural on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results