shape
carat
color
clarity

Part two to Twitch''s story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I recently posted the story of a precious mutt puppy I had found https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-puppy-heath-problems.54867/.
I am sorry for not posting the results from the vets office however the news was bad.
39.gif
Twitch was diagnosed with doggie epilepsy. We thought we could handle it with meds and TLC however that night he had a grand mole seizure. We woke up and he had passed away. I couldn''t get my self to post the news of it due to the fact I miss him so much still.
However there is light at the end of the tunnel. One of my families close friends has a pure English Mastiff that was impregnated by his son''s American pit bull. My friend is a sheriff deputy and sees pit mixes used for fighting and mistreated all the time.
I have had large breed dogs before (most adopted from rescues and animal controls). So he asked me if I wanted a pup so he could know is was going to a good home. I thought it over and the next day picked up my little bundle of love.
I will post pics later I can not find my SD card for my camera.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry that that precious baby didn''t make it - you did everything you could for him and he knew he was loved and cared for in his short life. I am so happy you have found the courage to love again and share all the wonderful things you have to give with another precious soul, he will help heal your sore heart. Good for you for doing this, pics and more info when you are ready would be great. I am so sorry for your loss.
emrose.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
oh no. i''m so sorry to hear the news. my heart is seriously breaking! this doggie was my FAVorite puppy on PS. i was hoping he was going to be strong enough to make it through.
15.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so sorry for your loss. But you did everything you could for him, and that is what matters the most!
1.gif

And I can''t wait to see pics of the new pup!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry your little guy didn''t survive.
39.gif
He had a loving home with you in his all too short time.

Aurelia

Shiny_Rock
Angel,

I am SO sorry to hear about beautiful little Twitch
39.gif
He was absolutely the cutest little guy! It still means a great deal though that you brought him into your home as a stray and cared for him so lovingly. It surely improved what little time he had (I realize that is not much consolation, but if he''d stayed on the street, it would have been far worse!
14.gif
)

Congratulations about the new guy -- I''ll look forward to seeing pictures.

I''m sure you''ll have a tough time with Twitch''s passing, but just remember you did all you could -- and loved him while he filled your home!

Aurelia

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s so sad.

But I agree with aurelia and everyone else - you really did an amazing thing bringing this little guy into your home and giving him the chance you did, and I''m sure he knew that. I''m so sorry he didn''t make it, and I wish you the best in your grieving and healing process, and with your new baby. good for you for taking on such a misunderstood breed and welcoming it into your home.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my... so sudden! I''m so sorry! Twitch will have a donation made in his name at Pet Smart when I swing by tonight. ((HUGS)).

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry the first little guy didn''t make it. How terribly sad. I am glad for the happy news that a new baby is on its way. Please share lots of pictures!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry the baby didn''t make it.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results