shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba YAG from Precision Gem

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gasped when I opened the package and danced around the kitchen saying "oh wow oh wow oh wow." About the photos -- It's overcast today. First 2 photos were taken in my bedroom, no lights, and the room is dark due to lack of sun. One of those pics was taken in a drawer with the stone in its case. The 3rd pic was taken in the bathroom with lights on. The thing sparkles and glows regardless of the amount of light. I don't know how the stone picks up so much light in a dark environment and I don't care, I'm in love.
yag on hand.jpg yag in drawer.jpg yag bathroom.jpg

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
:shock: I can't reply without using sweary words...but oh my! (In a good way!)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so insanely gorgeous that there are no words. Love love love it! Also the shape somehow really accentuates the color, which is awesome

r12345678

Rough_Rock
I just love this. Can you tell me where you ordered this and approximate price? Thanks!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a perfect color... and cut! Do you know how you will set it? It’s amazing!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's lovely!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you know how you will set it?
My mind is whirling with ideas and I'm not sure what will eventually come to be. Stuff I'm thinking about: modern setting; black metal such as titanium with stone set in a yellow gold head or a combo of yellow gold and titanium for the band; diamond melee and some other stone in the band perhaps paraiba or maybe a complimentary color such as orange. That's all I got for now.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Did you ever post how you set this stone? Just found this thread. The stone is so fabulous and your joy so genuine that it makes me happy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning color and I love the idea of black metal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results