carat
color
clarity

Paraiba Tourmaline Video for TL

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScRxd4C0mck

Oh yuck the quality of the video is awful on this one! It's the only video I've ever taken of my PTs. It's night now here so not good for photos. Will try to take some soon and will post them.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD,
Thank you so much for the video!! It's gorgeous, I love the color and the sparkles!!! :love: :love: :love:

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Ohmy look at that thing sparkle! That's some tourmaline...the color is simply gorgeous and the size...just...wow....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! Thats the video I clicked on immediately after your alexandrite colour change - and thought to my self - WOW!!! :love: :love: :love: That is one AWESOME stone! I love that it matches your swimming pool ! LOL

Just a stunning ring!!! Thanks for posting that for us to view - it was a little piece of video heaven :cheeky:

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Now that is fantastic, LD. Whats sweet is how you had some pool blue water in the background to help compliment your stone. Like the nail color as well ;-)
Please post more if and when you get a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God.

Great that you made this video next to the pool.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
What the heck is wrong with your camera???

It makes your fingers look too small. And it makes that tourmaline ring look huge. You should get the camera fixed.

Oh wait.

Sh!t.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results