Paraiba setting opinions please?

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2523148E-38CA-4904-831E-71E1EC1D2B90.jpeg i
My heart just stopped.
This concept inspo scaled to your sizable stone
I die. :love:

Me too! I’ve saved this beauty for future drooling sessions. It’s unbelievable.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Do you want something louder or more quiet?

Nobody shoot, but I think the pink and green/blue reads really loud to me. But, you may want louder.

I like the diamond halo, to let your stone be the star. I think the two color tones make for a competition.

I really like the double halo with the baguettes inside myself.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh the first & second diamond halo. The pariba glows, the diamonds sparkle and it looks soo elegant!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock

Nobody shoot, but I think the pink and green/blue reads really loud to me. But, you may want louder.

I like the diamond halo, to let your stone be the star. I think the two color tones make for a competition.

Agree about the loudness

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Which one are you referring to?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That’s definitely a favorite of mine as well. This is a very tough decision!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Was the Paraiba face down in your first two photos? If so, may we see some better photos, so we can judge how well it would stand up to those gorgeous Mahenge Spinels.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was the Paraiba face down in your first two photos? If so, may we see some better photos, so we can judge how well it would stand up to those gorgeous Mahenge Spinels.
Yes, all are face down. Caysie has them but I’ll see if she can get one of them together face up.
Here’s the only one I have that shows the glow.

9279E025-CE4F-43C2-B489-CFA33E02FE38.jpeg

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Three stone! Three stone! Three stone!
Though I have admit those halo options you put up down thread are absolutely amazing. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out of your initial ideas, I liked the 3 stone. After you posted the second set of pics, I love the one with the onyx in it. The black really makes the
blue pop!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out of your initial ideas, I liked the 3 stone. After you posted the second set of pics, I love the one with the onyx in it. The black really makes the
blue pop!

That one is gorgeous and of course the most expensive!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Paraiba is amazing! I would not let anything compete with it so I would only do a white halo if I was going to halo it. I could see it in a gorgeous vintagey setting. I like the 3 stone idea but don't like it with the spinels because I think it takes away from the gorgeous paraiba, but again that's just me. I have an oval 3 stone that is a bright pink sapphire with oval diamond side stones, all three haloed with very small white diamonds. The pink just pops. I could see your stone in something like that as well. Good luck on finding your perfect setting!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Paraiba is amazing! I would not let anything compete with it so I would only do a white halo if I was going to halo it. I could see it in a gorgeous vintagey setting. I like the 3 stone idea but don't like it with the spinels because I think it takes away from the gorgeous paraiba, but again that's just me. I have an oval 3 stone that is a bright pink sapphire with oval diamond side stones, all three haloed with very small white diamonds. The pink just pops. I could see your stone in something like that as well. Good luck on finding your perfect setting!
Thank you @Catmom for your opinion. I’m basically at a standstill on a decision. I don’t want any regrets about the outcome so I’m still looking for the right inspiration.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results