shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba partial eternity band, Yvonne Raley

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0961.JPG IMG_0984.JPG I saw the 2mm square paraibas on Yvonne's etsy page and had to have them. Asked her to create a dainty, partial eternity ring and sent some inspiration pics. Just got the band today and I am so happy with it. The color of the paraibas is my ideal blue and they are so bright for such tiny stones. Love how they look with the 14K YG and millgrain. It was so hard to get pics because my iPhone just couldn't focus. I'm on vacation so please ignore the bad nails. Can't wait to get home and try stacking it with other bands.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so pretty!!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty! The colors of the stone with the yellow gold really pop!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh lawd.....any paraiba in warm metal makes me weak in the knees! Your ring is delicious, enjoy wearing it (and getting lost in the ethereal blue.....)!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those paraibas pack a punch for their size!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful colour! And the ring is beautiful - those stones certainly pop!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular color! I think one of my new favorites!!!

impied

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I'm not normally an eternity band girl but yours is really making be reconsider getting one! So blue!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous!!! Paraibas are so stunning on their own, but set in a lovely band like this, too? Breathtaking!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning band!!!! It is so beautifully made and looks fabulous on you. Thanks for sharing.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one totally gets my juices flowing. ;-) I love this geometric design and adding paraiba to that is amazing. You have a total winner. I can't wait to see you post it with your other stackers too. :mrgreen::lol-2:

Ps. I saw your nails and was like "Finally. It's about time someone doesn't have perfect nails." :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. I like be the color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results