shape
carat
color
clarity

Panic has set in....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
AHHHHHHHH, it just dawned on me that all of my pre-conceptions of a wedding band are now in doubt with the BF picking an engraved e-ring.

I need some ideas (and some eye-candy) of engraved e-rings paired with blingy wedding bands.....Help me out ladies and gents, it's getting hard to breathe...lol
32.gif
31.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Deep breaths...... it will all be okay. Do you have any pics of the style of the e-ring? I''m not sure if I"m out of the loop if you''ve been posting on this on another thread?

a

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! The first thing to do is to see if A Jaffe makes wedding bands to go with this ring. That way the engraving would match. I know Scott Kay makes engraved bands with diamonds, and that is what I''d put with this ring. But I''d want the rings to match. Hopefully it''ll be easy and they''ll have bands that match it.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Breathe in... breathe out....

Tell me, HOW did I miss this??? It''s absolutley gorgeous! It looks like the Van Craeynest type rings I adore.

Hmmmm, now I know I''ll scurry off and try to come up with something.... You want bling right? so a band with stones.... any other thoughts? big stones, little stones, eternity or half-eternity?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 6:05:05 PM
Author: angeline
Breathe in... breathe out....

Tell me, HOW did I miss this??? It's absolutley gorgeous! It looks like the Van Craeynest type rings I adore.

Hmmmm, now I know I'll scurry off and try to come up with something.... You want bling right? so a band with stones.... any other thoughts? big stones, little stones, eternity or half-eternity?
Thanks for the compliment! i like the idea of 3/4 eternity for sizing reasons...not too fond of channel set though.

The band is not that wide maybe 3mm. I just knew I could count on you guys to help me....
*breathes in* *breathes out*
24.gif

AJaffe has this

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Okay, first pass... How about something like this from Beaudry... Half eternity with engraving on the sides (hopefully get it to match by whoever makes it) with milgrain edge...

Beaudry_halfengraved.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
or something like this from Van Craeynest where there are maybe 4 or 6 small stones set throughout the engraving (again which matches that on the e-ring)..

VC_set.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Angeline~ You''re a good searcher! I think either of those rings would go VERY nicely with that ering. I actually like the engraving without the diamonds more. The engraving on the ering looks like it catches the light so the band would, too.

BTW- Gorgeous stone and great prongs on that setting!
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
ooo ooh ooooh love that first one Angeline! WOW
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I did a quick search and found this here:

micropaveengravedband.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And also the Vera Wang micro pave wedding band which I think is really beautiful and delicate, shown below with an absolutely ginormous engagement ring (if you go to her site and click on ''bridal'' it''s on page 7 and you can click there for a close-up if you like it):

vwangmicropaveband.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so we have narrowed it down to a miligrain edge! woo hoo....it''s a start, right?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Is this a match?

Link

86758SS.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 11:44:47 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Is this a match?

Link
ooooohhhh
30.gif
I vote for that one!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if WF could do curvy prongs on a shared prong 3/4 eternity band (with matching engraving)? Anyone have any experience with WF and engraving???

I think that would be neat.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this a match?

Link
I think it won''t look right unless it is an ajaffe, like this one or similar. Good find, FG!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks FG! I am not sure how crazy i am about channel set, seems like it would be tough to clean...Is it???

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I have a channel set half eternity, and it is very open below, so cleaning is no problem. I would guess that this one is fairly open as well. Makes the ring lighter, so cuts down on the spin. Channel set is a robust style that I find wears very well for a lot of everyday activities.

By the way, love that engraved engagement ring.
30.gif
I think that is a very classic look.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Is this a match?
That looks perfect!!! Well done.
1.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
FLy Girl, well done! I combed that website and couldn''t find anything. I think that would look great iwanna.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I was just browsing to look to see if I could find any interesting wedding bands for myself, and I came across a couple that *might* be interesting to you. None of them have any engraving, so if that''s important, then ignore my posts. But I don''t want my rings to be super matchy-matchy, so that''s why I thought I''d pass these on.

This first one made me think of you, in case the reason you don''t like regular channel set is because of the space between the stones (since this one doesn''t have that
1.gif
):

sqcutchanneljpg.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Same reasons as above, only a different way to approach no spaces between the stones (and I''m sucker for the shared prong setting, I think it''s loverly):

sharedpronghalfet.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And, this one''s maybe a little weird or different at least, but it kinda has that antique sort of look (to me, anyway), and is littered with stones, and since it curves, I''ll bet it would sparkle like mad, so I figured I''d post it too:

3rowpave.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Is this a match?

Link
I think that Fly Girl has found a wonderful match! I would definitely try to find something in the Jaffe line to go with your beautiful ering
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
What about something like this???

milligrainleonring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results