shape
carat
color
clarity

Pandora Reflexions Bracelet - anyone have one?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
D2815104-E026-4DCA-8EFD-3472116ADE8B.jpeg
I really like the look of these bracelets but I’m wondering how comfortable they are to wear. Does anyone have one?

I usually wear a Tiffany bead bracelet but I’ve snapped it twice. I don’t want to pay for a repair just to snap it again. I’m going to have the beads strung by a lady who makes me bracelets on eBay. She uses strong elastic stuff which I’ve yet to snap :mrgreen2:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Maisie! I don’t have one of those bracelets, but I do have an Apple Watch band that’s made of the same metal mesh stuff. It’s pretty comfortable. Not comfortable enough to sleep in every night, but comfortable enough that I can wear it all day without being bothered. :))

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi, Maisie! I don’t have one of those bracelets, but I do have an Apple Watch band that’s made of the same metal mesh stuff. It’s pretty comfortable. Not comfortable enough to sleep in every night, but comfortable enough that I can wear it all day without being bothered. :))

Thank you! I could go and try it on but I live a distance away and would be easier to just order online :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results