shape
carat
color
clarity

Pandora is ditching mined diamonds

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that too. When I think of Pandora, I usually associate it with very affordable pieces; I wonder if moves like this will make lab diamonds be viewed as costume jewelry, or if knowledge of lab diamonds will help people to see them as the chemically identical gems they are.
either way, I will certainly take a nice color and clarity lab diamond over the frozen spit grade that are usually popped in less expensive pieces.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is really interesting. I think it makes a lot of sense because I see a lot of Pandora's stuff as being marketed as more affordable than fine jewelry, so this will probably appeal to a lot of people who have a lower price threshhold. assuming that Pandora lowers their prices once they enroll lab diamonds.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is really interesting. I think it makes a lot of sense because I see a lot of Pandora's stuff as being marketed as more affordable than fine jewelry, so this will probably appeal to a lot of people who have a lower price threshhold. assuming that Pandora lowers their prices once they enroll lab diamonds.

Agree, seems like a natural move. I think they'd spur spending if they did drop prices slightly. I don't have anything Pandora, but it really is a go to brand for a lot of people. I think the concept works because if you have a bracelet, you can get a very reasonably priced charm as a gift, or something that is 14kt gold. It makes gifting easy when you have kids/relatives.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results