carat
color
clarity

Pandora charms and similar - who has them? Lets see them

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok i have an ulterior motive starting this thread :lol:

But i want to see how the dangle charms hang on a necklase

I can't say im impressed with the price $75 - $85 a charm goes a significant way towards 'real sparkles' and freight is absolutly stupid ($15 for purchases less than $150 is highway robbery if you ask me)

But im particularly interested in the daisy charms as im working on my pearl daisy necklase and the mall jewler discontinued their range completly after i only bought 3 charms and now ive desided 3 daisies will be too understated !

Although Im undesired how many daisies to include - i want it to predominantly be a pearl necklase not a pandora type necklase so i will have the necklass thread over in the pearl forum - but then i cant ask about pandora charms over there because they have CZs in them and to be honest I'd rather just have enamel with gold and silver ....

and as im not at all keen forking out $79 * $15 when ive never actually seen one and its hard work returning stuff in this country so i want to see yours,
necklase, braclete what ever, doesn't have to be daisies
So show me yours please

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you visit a Pandora store? There are quite a few in NZ by the look of the website, saves p+p anyway! Funnily enough, I was in one this weekend, my son wanted to buy a charm for his girlfriend‘s birthday. I was quite impressed with the customer service and choice. I didn’t see a daisy but I’m sure there is one! Looking forward to seeing your necklace coming to life!

(he bought this one, which is actually really detailed and has a different design on the back)

7C37C51B-8E43-4DBC-809E-7C1170BE32EE.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you visit a Pandora store? There are quite a few in NZ by the look of the website, saves p+p anyway! Funnily enough, I was in one this weekend, my son wanted to buy a charm for his girlfriend‘s birthday. I was quite impressed with the customer service and choice. I didn’t see a daisy but I’m sure there is one! Looking forward to seeing your necklace coming to life!

(he bought this one, which is actually really detailed and has a different design on the back)

7C37C51B-8E43-4DBC-809E-7C1170BE32EE.jpeg

That's so pretty

Im very impressed with your son

There is a store here in Palmerston north - the closest city to ours
These are the ones im pondering
Screenshot_20210512-192356.png Screenshot_20210512-192533.png
But with the exception of the silver dangle its only if i need a plan B

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My small order arrived
i must say i love the silver wish bone ring but the charms are tiny and
one sided
Are all their charms one sided or just the dangles ?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a Nomination bracelet that are made very close to Florence when I was on business back in 2004, from their shop in the airport on my way home, before Pandora became fashionable.

I have yet to fall for the alleged charms (get it? :lol-2:) for Pandora or similar style of bracelets, as I believe their prices are way too high for what they are worth.

Besides, I find them too girly and frivolous for everyday wear personally.

I made a charm bracelet using WG findings and charms from Bella Findings and it worked out to be cheaper than a Pandora that is made of silver.

I wear my Nomination bracelet nearly everyday, only switched out when I dress up to go somewhere nice/special and wear the nicer diamond pieces.

Each to their own and all that.

Good luck @Daisys and Diamonds with your project (and apologies for the off-topic).

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought a Nomination bracelet that are made very close to Florence when I was on business back in 2004, from their shop in the airport on my way home, before Pandora became fashionable.

I have yet to fall for the alleged charms (get it? :lol-2:) for Pandora or similar style of bracelets, as I believe their prices are way too high for what they are worth.

Besides, I find them too girly and frivolous for everyday wear personally.

I made a charm bracelet using WG findings and charms from Bella Findings and it worked out to be cheaper than a Pandora that is made of silver.

I wear my Nomination bracelet nearly everyday, only switched out when I dress up to go somewhere nice/special and wear the nicer diamond pieces.

Each to their own and all that.

Good luck @Daisys and Diamonds with your project (and apologies for the off-topic).

Not off topic at all DK
i might google and sell if Bella does Daisies
I have seen them recommended on here before.
Thank you for chimbing in

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not off topic at all DK
i might google and sell if Bella does Daisies
I have seen them recommended on here before.
Thank you for chimbing in

Bella Findings is a great company, highly recommended.

I went to their shop in LA when I was there in 2016, and spent hours and some $ in there.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bella Findings is a great company, highly recommended.

I went to their shop in LA when I was there in 2016, and spent hours and some $ in there.

They do look awsome from their website
No Daisy charms (well they did have some but not quite right in my mind) but i will definatly keep them in mind for future projects

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well i like the $45 ring
But $45 for that tiny silver dsisy dangle ......
And $89 for the pink dangle....?
Sigh
20210618_205909.jpg (i got Ms Daisy Duck on clearance for $30)
She looks kinda angry- maybe because she is possibly destined for the back of a necklase
16240086583601942256708.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results