shape
carat
color
clarity

Pandora bracelet, anyone have one, know where I can get one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I am interested in purchasing a pandora bracelet, not sure where I can buy the bracelet ,found a ton of charms though. Anyone have one of these, to show me pics of it? Anyone know where to buy one online? Thanks

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had never heard of these bracelets but when I did a Google search the Pandora website came up right away. Maybe you could check out that site?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
there is a thread here titled murano glass sterling and gold charm bracelets. i believe there may be pics. hth.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I''ve used www.belloparadiso.com many times for my pandora bracelets. I now have two...and a necklace!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I think DiamondFan has several, or hers might be Troll.
Both are fun and offer lots of options.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm finishing mine for Christmas. If you have any questions, please ask. I'll be happy to post a pic of the completed bracelet
1.gif

Some sites are:
http://www.pandora-beads.com/cgi-bin/pandora/index.html
http://www.pandoracharmbracelets.com/?track_id=690&gclid=CM3cze2O0IwCFR6AWAodFXEutg

I have gotten mine locally, so I don't know these vendors from personal experience. HTH.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beau, those are sooo cute! Come back and post pics of what you get.
9.gif
Also, thank you for your sweet compliment; I am thankful for you too!

Risingsun, I hope you don't mind me reposting your gorgeous braclet. I thought it may be helpful to Beau
2.gif

018%20Pandora%203.jpg

035%20hand%203.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Well, thanks ladies, however, my bad luck with jewelry strikes again. Only ONE store in town that carries Pandora, went in to try them on, of course the bracelet size I needed was sold out, and won't be restocked until after the Holidays. Fine! I went home around 10am, checked online, contacted an E-bay store seller, who had the size I needed, along with 5 charms I liked. She said if I ordered right away, she would ship it out right away. I paid, then hours later received an e-mail from paypal saying she refuned my money. I e-mailed the seller asking why, she said she wanted more $$ for shipping, and to repay her, it would go out tomorrow. I told her to forget it since I spent the entire day shopping online, and decided to go with "her" since she would ship it ASAP (right!!). It won't arrive in time for Christmas if it didn't mail out today, being in Canada. So..I give up on that idea...so I bought another wedding band instead..doesn't matter if it arrive B4 Christmas or not!! LOL I guess I should be shopping for others, rather than myself?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
wow, love that bracelet! I wonder if it is Pandora or Troll?

Even though I''ve looked at them online, I didn''t realize they had that
much bulk to the charms. I love all the textures! Thanks Skippy for
posting her bracelet.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh, just what I need, getting hooked on these!
Found this one, love it for the chunkyness of it.
And it''s around $2,000, finished. These little
cuties don''t come cheap!!

pandora-samples-05092007_2.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got very obsessed with the troll beads and made about three bracelets this summer. I really do love them. I think the Pandora and Troll are similar as they are related to each other in real life from what I heard.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 5:25:13 PM
Author: Skippy123
Beau, those are sooo cute! Come back and post pics of what you get.
9.gif
Also, thank you for your sweet compliment; I am thankful for you too!

Risingsun, I hope you don''t mind me reposting your gorgeous braclet. I thought it may be helpful to Beau
2.gif

018%20Pandora%203.jpg

035%20hand%203.jpg
Thanks for posting my bracelet, Skippy. I''m going to pick up the rest of my beads today, so I''d better stop posting and get ready to leave. DH is getting inpatient and can''t understand why I''m still typing away on PS
2.gif

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of mine!

IMG_0039_smallpandora1.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My Pandora has been completed! From not even knowing what Pandora was, in June, I now have my bracelet--a gift from DH
30.gif

Pandora Completed 2.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT, Risingsun!! Great choice of beads on that bracelet! I decided to order one online, but a "Biagari" instead of Pandora, same thing, different name. I just bought one sterling bead, and will wear it like that for a bit. Thought it would be a great idea, for the kids to buy their birthstones, or hearts, or "Mom" beads for occasions each year. I won''t have a full bracelet like you do for quite awhile! LOL. It looks great now, but also looked fabulous with some of the bracelet showing in the first couple pics.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
VSlover and Risingsun,

I feel a new addiction coming on. Those are great.

I have a question about the bracelet. I have very small
wrists. But I have read to buy the bracelet 1" larger than your
wrist measurement. Is this the best way? I may order online.
My local store was so busy, they couldn''t wait on me.
I''m impatient! I think I want the sterling bracelet with gold
clasp. Can''t wait to get started!!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Yes...adding an inch should be right. The beads are quite chunky and take up some space, so you definitely don''t want it to be too small! Good luck..they''re a lot of fun and quite addictive!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I made a mistake, with the name, the bracelet I bought is from the "BIAGI" line, one link to see beads/bracelets/necklaces, is:
http://www.biagi-jewelry.com/catalog.php Same look as Pandora, but I thought it was a tad cheaper!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
When I bought my bracelet, the vendor told me I should be able to slide two fingers under the bracelet. Now, that it's complete, the fit is fine. You also need to be careful re: the size of the beads. Some are quite a bit bigger than others. You need to make sure that the bracelet remains flexible and that each section can easily accomodate the beads. If you look at my bracelet, you will see that I used spacers and a few smaller beads so that everything fits. It can be a bit of trial and error, but you can always exchange beads, if need be. If buying online, I would also ask if you could exchange the bracelet, if it turns out to be too small. Have fun with your new addiction, ladies
1.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I have one and so does my daughter. I have bought many of the beads from a trusted ebayer for a fraction of the price!
Its great fun to do one of these up it really is addictive!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Yeah they''re definitely not cheap! I got my first one in July and have already invested about $5000 just in charms. It''s a baaaaad addiction!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a bracelet, about 3/4 completed, and I bought the necklace which I sometimes wear with a few charms from my bracelet on it. Will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow for you. They are TOTALLY addicting, i love them.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some pics of mine on my wrist...I normally wear mine on my right wrist, not my left as shown in the pics. Also, I typically wear a 7" bracelet (with some room to spare) but I got the Pandora bracelet in a 7.5" to leave room for all the charms. The size is working out well for me. I will try to post pics of my necklace tomorrow, so you (or anyone else who''s interested) can see how it lays on the neck.

pdra17.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pdra517.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully you can get a good idea from this pic which charms I have on my bracelet...this is my first one (plan to do a few more in the next year or so) and I am incorporating pinks and browns. I only have one bead that has 14ky gold on it...I would love to do a two-tone bracelet but I''d rather add color vs. 14k for now. It''s so funny, a selling point of these bracelets/necklaces is that they are great gift-giving items (i.e., people can buy you charms that you might like to add on to it) but I''ve bought every single one of mine myself and haven''t even told DH about it. He admired it a few weeks ago and I didn''t really say anything. I have a traditional 14ky gold charm bracelet he enjoys adding onto more, so I didn''t want him to forget that one existed, otherwise he''d possibly stop adding onto it.
11.gif

pdr001.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2007 1:50:22 PM
Author: risingsun
My Pandora has been completed! From not even knowing what Pandora was, in June, I now have my bracelet--a gift from DH
30.gif
Risingsun, I loved your bracelet from the very first section completed, and now that it''s finished it is just stunning. I love how you included the Saturn bead as a repetitive, and a couple others are the same to balance out each section in relation to the others. I love it! Also, great idea putting clips on either end of the bracelet (not counting the 14ky clips in the middle) to keep the end beads from sticking to the end threads. LOVE IT!
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW..love these bracelets. Does any know if there are any direct sales companies that carry a similar product? Since only ONE jewelry store in town carries these italian beads/bracelets, I thought it might be a good little home based business to start up. I''m sure when my friends/family see mine, they will all want one. I have mentioned it to a few people, and NOBODY has heard of it. When I went to the jewelers, he said I was the 5th person in that day looking for the Pandora line, and he was quite low on bracelet sizes, and beads! Those who sell similar beads on E-bay, where would they get these? Maybe I could buy wholesale, fill up my bracelet, and sell some to friends, make a little $$ to support my "sparkle addiction"? LOL.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 1:41:35 AM
Author: monarch64

Date: 12/16/2007 1:50:22 PM
Author: risingsun
30.gif
Risingsun, I loved your bracelet from the very first section completed, and now that it's finished it is just stunning. I love how you included the Saturn bead as a repetitive, and a couple others are the same to balance out each section in relation to the others. I love it! Also, great idea putting clips on either end of the bracelet (not counting the 14ky clips in the middle) to keep the end beads from sticking to the end threads. LOVE IT!
36.gif
Thanks, Monnie
1.gif
I've had such fun making up this bracelet. One of the vendors suggested using clips at the ends, to avoid having the beads ride up on the threads near the catch. I gradually put together a design, that pleased my eye, after many trial runs. I used the build-a-bracelet feature, seen on the Pandora websites, and kept working at it. I love what you're doing with your bracelet, too. I couldn't wait to collect a bead at a time, either
31.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Everyone, thanks for the pictures and advice. I can''t wait to get started on one (or 2 or 3!)
How do you guys ever decide what to get? There are so many beads to select from!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2007 5:09:01 PM
Author: bebe
Everyone, thanks for the pictures and advice. I can''t wait to get started on one (or 2 or 3!)
How do you guys ever decide what to get? There are so many beads to select from!!
Bebe, like others have mentioned, the bracelet builder option on the Pandora site is a great tool for figuring out which beads you like and which work well together as a completed look. I could spend hours on there just trying things out. Otherwise, you can get a catalog from a retailer, or possibly online, and circle all the ones you like, that way when you go back to the retailer you can stay pretty focused.

I chose pinks and browns as my "colors" because I wear a lot of each. I started my necklace with just the two oxidized s/s beads (the twins in the middle of my bracelet with clear stones in them) and the eighth note dangle (musical notes). Then I decided to save the necklace for a later project and purchased clips to add onto my bracelet so I could start one section at least. I think my next purchase was the breast cancer dangle (pink), and then I moved onto the Murano beads, two pink, one brown, and one champagne-colored spacer bead next to the brown Murano bead. The suitcase was because I like to travel and it has a palm tree on it as well as an Eiffel tower (I love anything French!), and the football is b/c DH is a big Bears fan...I thought the sun, moon, and stars one was really cute, and same line of thinking with the square dangle and the sunburst one--I just thought they were really pretty and loved their sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results