shape
carat
color
clarity

pairs of pears

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kevin Collins

Rough_Rock
Friends,

How does one set about finding a matching pair of diamonds? In this case,it will be pears, perhaps 0.3-0.4C to go on either side of a 1.6C RB. I do not want the bing to be too bulky. Are the aforementioned sizes appropriate?

How do I match size, dimensions, color, etc? How close in similarity do they need to be? I would guess that, since many rings I see have side stones, that this is not an altogether uncommon request?

Whiteflash offers a setting that is almost exactly what I'm looking for, and it comes with the side stones. Will I pay more than I need to this way? How can one judge the stones in this manner?

Please help. Recommendations welcome.

Thanks again.

-KC "getting closer"

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Your are precisely in the same situation as a friend except she is looking for side stones around 1/2 c+ to flank her 1.5 RB.

In looking at most of the "ready made" rings the largest flanking pears she could find was about.40. Are you refering to the Vatche 3 stone ring at whiteflash? If so, the stones will be matched and an easy set. As far as the price - that depends. I can vouch for Vatche's quality and flanking stone quality & match. Vatche settings are more expensive than having them made to order. But, you would have to find a qualified goldsmith, then find your own matching stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results