shape
carat
color
clarity

Pair of light blue sapphires

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Hi all, I've been on the hunt for a modest pair of lighter blue sapphires.
  • I'm shooting for under 1k (or close to it)
  • Light-to-mid cornflower blue, periwinkle, icy blue (violet leaning preferred)
  • Heated is fine
  • 5mm+
  • Open to shape, just nothing too elongated (although I like pears)
I've looked at many PS vendors, but haven't found anything. If I can't find anything I will reach out to Inken but was wondering if anyone had recommendations or pairs they'd seen!

I know folks are probably tired of me suggesting JTV, but it really is a great site for moderately prices gems (they have high-end stones as well), because they carry every color, size, and shape imaginable. They also often have pairs, and are running some great sales right now. Give them a try!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I know folks are probably tired of me suggesting JTV, but it really is a great site for moderately prices gems (they have high-end stones as well), because they carry every color, size, and shape imaginable. They also often have pairs, and are running some great sales right now. Give them a try!

JTV.com? Interesting! I've never checked it out, thanks for the rec!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I found some nice ones that were very affordable on Etsy. I didn’t end up purchasing any but I would definitely look there.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I found some nice ones that were very affordable on Etsy. I didn’t end up purchasing any but I would definitely look there.

Is there a particular vendor you can share?

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a particular vendor you can share?

I still had these saved in favorites. I didn’t buy so can’t really recommend. This one is in the US so at least they could be returned I assume. The other vendor was Thaigems.

C8385951-6E70-44E8-A385-854D08D72066.png

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I still had these saved in favorites. I didn’t buy so can’t really recommend. This one is in the US so at least they could be returned I assume. The other vendor was Thaigems.

C8385951-6E70-44E8-A385-854D08D72066.png

Here’s another one in the US

783D53E3-1C85-4B5C-BFB8-73AE51281520.png

Have you looked at GemFix, @Cerulean? They have some light blue and light blue-green pairs in your price and size range. :)

Also found these guys over on AfricaGems... Marc's running a sitewide 25% off sale. :dance:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at GemFix, @Cerulean? They have some light blue and light blue-green pairs in your price and size range. :)

Also found these guys over on AfricaGems... Marc's running a sitewide 25% off sale. :dance:

Gemfix had some montanas that I liked, but they seemed sorta shifty…will comb through again…some greens can be unflattering for me…but I love them!

The color of the africa gems pair is PERFECT - I’ve never warmed to trillions for whatever reason…

Thank you for sharing though

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results