shape
carat
color
clarity

PAGING ZEOLITE! I would like to ask you one question, are you still around?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Hi Zeolite!
In a post made on the 9.6.08 you posted a picture of a Malaia garnet, 9.22 ct in a heart shape. And you mentioned "This magnificent gem was cut by a world class cutter, who has won many AGTA Cutting Edge awards" (just to quote you!)

Who is this cutter you are referring to?? I need to know!

Thanks. I hope you are still around! Because you are a wealth of knowledge.

zeolite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2008 6:02:58 AM
Author:lasscreative
Hi Zeolite!
In a post made on the 9.6.08 you posted a picture of a Malaia garnet, 9.22 ct in a heart shape. And you mentioned ''This magnificent gem was cut by a world class cutter, who has won many AGTA Cutting Edge awards'' (just to quote you!)

Who is this cutter you are referring to?? I need to know!

Thanks. I hope you are still around! Because you are a wealth of knowledge.
Sorry, haven''t been here in awhile. I''ve been in Madagascar for the last month.

I was referring to Phillip Youngman, Los Osos, California. He was my (verbal only) mentor when I began cutting.

Nearly every gem picture I showed, are gems I cut myself (his Malaia heart being a notable exception). I have won 8 AGTA Cutting Edge awards myself, and one Gemmy''s award.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
OHhhhhhh!!! The mystery is solved!!!

I have come across his name before as I was hunting him down on the internet but couldn''t find a website dedicated to him or a personal website!! Its a bit tricky for me because I would love to purchase some gems cut by him but I am in Australia and turned up at a dead end in finding his presence on the internet!!!

Uh huh!! So who might you be!! lol (arghhh public forums!) This is a mystery. I don''t know if you are allowed to promote yourself! But do you have a website or can point me in the direction!!

Thanks for getting back to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results