shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging WeeGem!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Now that you''ve had your new bezel set EC for a while, I was wondering how the completely enclosed bezel is working out. Does any dirt or dust get underneath your diamond? Is it easy to keep clean? I''m seriously considering a reset of my EC -- into something a lot easier to keep clean than my current setting, and yours looks to be pretty maintenance free (of sorts).

I appreciate your feedback!

~LC

WGemprofile.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
And just because I love this ring so much, a top down picture!

WGemtopside.jpg

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello!

Yes, the setting was pretty much maintenance-free. The only issue was the teeniest bit of water would get into the setting because the edges weren''t fit exactly against the diamond; I guess you could say it wasn''t ''air-tight''....however keeping it clean was really not an issue.

I have bad news though.....I had the diamond re-set into a beautiful Brian Gavin setting with flat prongs and bezeled baguette sidestones; I just felt his setting would showcase my diamond better. He actually shows it on his website:

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ring-details/?product_id=5449

I love love love it!!!!

But for ease of use, a bezeled setting is the way to go!!

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for getting back to me. I really like your new BGD setting, too. We seem to have similar tastes!

I appreciate your feedback.

~LC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results