shape
carat
color
clarity

paging tourmaline lover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megster84

Rough_Rock
Gosh, I haven''t posted anything in a long time. PS quickly became an addiction so I had to stop for a while. Yet, I am back since me and the BF are now picking out a new shiner for me! Anywho, I was looking through the colored stone ering post and I notice one by you, TL, that had a finger full of beryls. I will try to attach the picture below. But I am curious about the one the second from the left...this is pretty close to my ideal ring...do you mind me asking any info about it or if you have an individual shots? I really appreciate it! Thanks!
1.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If so, I got it from an estate seller a long time ago. It''s probably from the 40''s or 50''s (don''t quote me on that), 18K gold with diamonds and a 13 carat aqua.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
side and profile view.

6546464.JPG

megster84

Rough_Rock
Thanks TL! It is the a great inspiration photo for us to shoot ideas around with...I really appreciate your help!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem, glad to help, and I''m flattered at your compliments on my ring.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results