shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Maisie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
What is all this about a new ring? I totally missed that one. Please tell me all about it
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Samantha!
35.gif

My new ring is going to be here in a few weeks. Its an Infinity Diamond and I am buying it from Wink in the States and Dr Indira Marchant in London. They are working together to make this as easy as possible for me. Their customer service is second to none!

Here are some links to threads I started. The first one is of the diamond, the second is of the setting.
30.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/video-of-my-m-i1-diamond.107744/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-youve-seen-the-diamond-now-how-about-a-wink-jones-setting.108437/

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I guess I missed it too Maisie, I don't get too much time on here most days.

Last I knew, you had a man like mine, who scoffed out loud at 'push presents'! I thought I had a companion in my misery (and with a third baby coming in two months too)!
25.gif

Congratulations on your 'win' and I look forward to sharing mine with you, too - when it finally comes!!
20.gif

ETA: just visited your other threads... oooh, it's gonna be a stunner!! Love the design of the ring!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 3:53:24 AM
Author: Maisie
Hi Samantha!
35.gif

My new ring is going to be here in a few weeks. Its an Infinity Diamond and I am buying it from Wink in the States and Dr Indira Marchant in London. They are working together to make this as easy as possible for me. Their customer service is second to none!

Here are some links to threads I started. The first one is of the diamond, the second is of the setting.
30.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-youve-seen-the-diamond-now-how-about-a-wink-jones-setting.108437/
Maisie, you''ve been very busy my friend!! I can''t wait until you get it!

See what happens? I''m not on as often as I usually am and I miss all the new news.....
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Samantha!
35.gif

30.gif

1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:20:18 AM
Author: LaraOnline
Yes, I guess I missed it too Maisie, I don''t get too much time on here most days.

Last I knew, you had a man like mine, who scoffed out loud at ''push presents''! I thought I had a companion in my misery (and with a third baby coming in two months too)!
25.gif

Congratulations on your ''win'' and I look forward to sharing mine with you, too - when it finally comes!!
20.gif

ETA: just visited your other threads... oooh, it''s gonna be a stunner!! Love the design of the ring!!!
He is still against push presents lol! But I have persuaded him that me getting pregnant again is worth a 5 stone band with at least .30ct diamonds in it!
31.gif

I hope you get something pretty to share with us too. I bet he will buy you something!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 7:17:26 AM
Author: gemgirl

Hi Samantha!
35.gif

30.gif

See what happens? I''m not on as often as I usually am and I miss all the new news.....
2.gif
I really didn''t think I would be upgrading at all so when this beautiful diamond caught my eye I was very surprised. It was such a great price for a fabulous stone I couldn''t pass it up. I have to wait another 3 weeks and its so hard!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 8:49:46 AM

Date: 3/5/2009 7:17:26 AM
Author: gemgirl

Hi Samantha!
35.gif

30.gif

2.gif
I really didn''t think I would be upgrading at all so when this beautiful diamond caught my eye I was very surprised. It was such a great price for a fabulous stone I couldn''t pass it up. I have to wait another 3 weeks and its so hard!
I took a look. She does look like a beauty and the size ! Wowza! Don''t worry about the wait. We''ll wait with you! What are friends for? :)

I''m not up to speed yet. What are you doing with your gorgeous WF mounting? I love love love that mounting!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m just getting caught up and I''m super excited for you Maisie!!! I can''t wait to see it when it''s done!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Gemgirl
35.gif

I am not really sure what to do with my other setting. I may ebay it, or set a coloured gemstone in it. I don't think I will wear it much now I am going back to yellow gold. Thank you for your kind offer to wait with me! Its going to be a long 3 weeks lol!

Kcoursolle thankyou! This ring seems to have generated a lot of interest. I think that it being an M is interesting for people looking at lower colour diamonds. I know it will be gorgeous in person. I have to say that I would have been nervous if I hadn't seen it on a video. I know that each monitor will show colour differently but I am pretty sure the colour is right for me
30.gif

Mara's sig is me all over. I am sure its for my benefit lol! It says something like 'Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results'... I am hoping that my reputation for doing this over and over will be put to rest when this ring comes.
9.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread at first. It looks just stunning and I can''t wait to see the hand shots. When I chose my stone from a local independant jeweller I could choose between my current J VVS1 or an F I1 which was 1.25cts. I desperately wanted that one because I am a size whore but my hubby 2 be (in just over three weeks OMG) persuaded me otherwise because the I1 was not that good. Yours is absolutely amazing and proves yet again that cut makes all the difference. I would love to halo my current stone and give it a bit of a boost! Ha ha, might be able to persuade him for my first wedding anniversary in a year and three weeks. I explained that, because it is unlikely that I will live to our diamond wedding anniversary at 60 years ( would need to live to 103) he has to make every anniversary a diamond one.

Congrats Maisie truly beautiful I am so happy for you

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe your wedding is so close! You must be so excited and frazzled! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Maisie I LOVE it!! What made you swtich back to yellow gold? It''s fabulous!!!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 7:43:18 AM
I can''t believe your wedding is so close! You must be so excited and frazzled! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Thank you Maisie, I am really excited about it and just can''t wait for it to be here now. Frazzled is a very good description, we both look so tired and exhausted I am hoping the adrenaline gets us through.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 8:27:03 AM
Author: Samantha Red

Date: 3/9/2009 7:43:18 AM
Thank you Maisie, I am really excited about it and just can''t wait for it to be here now. Frazzled is a very good description, we both look so tired and exhausted I am hoping the adrenaline gets us through.
You will be fine! You will enjoy your day so much! Just take some time to be quiet and just feel the moment. It passes so quickly. I can''t wait to hear how it all goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results