shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging **lindsaylove**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I just wanted to check in and see if you got the spreadsheets?

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Hi Newbie!! I did get the spreadsheets, thank you!! They are a huge help and I''ve already gone through them quite a bit. I live in the SF bay area so luckily we''re not planning from a great distance. I''m sure that has made things a bit more difficult for you, but it seems like you''ve done an outstanding job! FI and I are heading out there this weekend to check out the venues in person. I''ll let you know what we decide. Do you have a photographer lined up? We have one we have our eye on, but haven''t booked anything yet.

Thank you again, SO much!!! Yay for wine country weddings!
30.gif

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Glad you got it!

Yeah, it definitely would have been convenient if we lived closer, but we've managed to make it work out OK. Luckily, my sister lives out there as well as a couple of my cousins, so that's come in handy :)

We've booked our photography with HyStudio (www.hystudio.com). They're a bit pricey (we're actually spending about double what I initially thought we'd be budgeting), but photography was one of our top priorities, so we didn't want to skimp :) They were also very flexible in working out a package for us, so that kind of helped.

Good luck venue hunting this weekend! (Btw, a few places gave us free tastings after the site tour, so that's a nice perk to look out for :)

Keep us posted and if you have any other questions, just ask!
1.gif

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!! Wow - hystudio looks great. I''m sure they will be beautiful!

Free tasting hmm? FI will love that!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results