shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Leonid...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Have you seen the Ladies In Waiting Thread? There are about 800 separate conversations/stories going on there.
2.gif

Is there any way that there could be a separate forum for the Ladies In Waiting? Maybe one of the lesser used forums could be re-named and used for them? I find the thread interesting but I can''t keep anyone or their stories straight.

A couple of people have suggested this on that thread, but unless you waded through all the posts, you probably didn''t notice them.

If you could do this, it would be great. If not, well, thanks for listening!
21.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I love that idea!
I read the LIW thread, but never chime in b/c I don''t always have enough time go back and look up all of the topics to respond, and I wouldn''t want to miss someone and make them feel bad. If it was a bit more organized in it''s own forum, I would certainly be able to make time to participate.
Great idea!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Please please give us our own forum!!! I feel like LIW thread''s popularity is growing exponentially...not to mention its such a great support group for all of us that are going crazy wondering when the man of our dreams will propose to us. Not to mention when there are tiffs its great place to vent and get advice. Thanks!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Indeed! Thanks, Patty! The LIW (aka FLIW) thread is such a wealth of information and fellowship on all kinds of different things (and bling!!)

It''d be fabulous!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh please, leonid, pretty please!! You could add us a forum under the Brides Worldwide heading!!
9.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
While I am not a LIW, I DO enjoy reading the thread. And it would be really great to be able to navigate the topics in a separate folder.

Just my $.02. Good luck LIW in getting your own forum.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too! I''m not a LIW, but do enjoy reading the thread. Boy is it hard trying to keep all their stories straight. My hats of to all the LIW, because somehow they manage to do just that!! Please Leonid give them their own folder, they deserve it!
36.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Leonid, please give us our own folder it will be so much easier... everyone in the LIW thread type so fast
9.gif

Patty, thank you for posting the first request... that''s so kind of you.
1.gif

Kaili, Onedrop, Kaleigh... thank you for your support.
36.gif

And to my LIW ladies... Appletini, Blueroses, GG... I am so glad to have met you in PS... thank you for being there for me!

Big hugs to all!
35.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2005 5:40:35 PM
Author:Patty
Have you seen the Ladies In Waiting Thread? There are about 800 separate conversations/stories going on there.
2.gif

Is there any way that there could be a separate forum for the Ladies In Waiting? Maybe one of the lesser used forums could be re-named and used for them? I find the thread interesting but I can''t keep anyone or their stories straight.

A couple of people have suggested this on that thread, but unless you waded through all the posts, you probably didn''t notice them.

21.gif
Patty
how about Guys In Waiting Thread ?
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2005 5:18:56 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 1/14/2005 5:40:35 PM
Author:Patty
2.gif

21.gif
Patty
how about Guys In Waiting Thread ?
36.gif
What are you waiting for, vtigger? For the 70s to make a comeback so we can relive our high school years?
25.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Many folks don''t like too many different forums because it''s difficult to follow each one but if it''s so popular issue why not? :)

We can create a new forum in Proposal and Wedding category (perhaps renaming it to Waiting, Proposal and Wedding?) Any other suggestions about the title?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I don''t really think there is a need to rename the forum because "Proposals, Weddings and More" implies to me everything leading up to and involved in the proposals and weddings.

I can''t wait for the new folder because I try to read the LIW thread but not everything makes sense to me due to massive amounts of posts on there everyday.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I like "Are We There Yet?"
1.gif
or if you prefer something a little less tongue-in-cheek you might call it "Engagements--Before & After" or something along those lines.
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Whoo Hoo! Thank you Leonid!
36.gif

I love the title "Are we there yet?"
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Thanks Leonid, I''m sure all the LIW and gents will be thrilled!!
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, Leonid!!!!! I think we''re all pretty excited to have a new & expanded space on here!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Leonid!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo! It''s active alright......
2.gif

Thanks for hearing their call Leonid. Although I hven''t been keeping up with the thread (like Patty, I got dizzy) it seems popular enough to warrant its own space.

Go for it all you LIW!

Dancing fire, now you are free to start your own Men in Waiting thread!
36.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
comon, guys,
emembarrassed.gif
.... it wasn''t difficult to do.
face1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2005 9:27:20 PM
Author: leonid
comon, guys,
emembarrassed.gif
.... it wasn''t difficult to do.
face1.gif
Easy for YOU to say, oh web master.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/16/2005 6:45:22 PM
Author: Kamuelamom
Woo hoo! It's active alright......
2.gif

Thanks for hearing their call Leonid. Although I hven't been keeping up with the thread (like Patty, I got dizzy) it seems popular enough to warrant its own space.

Go for it all you LIW!

36.gif
K-MOM
yes, i want to start a GIW thread but Patty woundn't let me.
8.gif
39.gif
what can i say, guy's are out # 4-1 here.
2.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2005 3:15:18 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 1/16/2005 6:45:22 PM

Author: Kamuelamom

Woo hoo! It''s active alright......
2.gif

Thanks for hearing their call Leonid. Although I hven''t been keeping up with the thread (like Patty, I got dizzy) it seems popular enough to warrant its own space.

Go for it all you LIW!

36.gif
K-MOM

yes, i want to start a GIW thread but Patty woundn''t let me.
8.gif
39.gif
what can i say, guy''s are out # 4-1 here.
2.gif

With you and diamondgeezer, you''ve got a nice start to the Gents-in-Waiting club already!! I''m sure you''ll gather members quickly (have you seen the proposal thread??) DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Leonid and Patty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results