shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Laurenthepartier or someone else who can show me!!!

lewood

Shiny_Rock
I've done some searching throughout the forum on 2mm flat bands from Eweddingbands. It looks as if Laurenthepartier has one, but I can't view any of her pictures for some reason! :angryfire:

Can either Laurenthepartier or someone else attach her wedding set with her flat band or just her flat band please?

I want to see a picture because I'm afraid the 2mm may be too thin, but I'm also afraid 2.5 may be too thick and not match the shank width of my ering. I'm thinking 2mm may be best.

Thanks!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Paging Laurenthepartier or someone else who can show me!

I've ordered from eweddingbands and they are fantastic... last time I ordered they still had a great return policy, which I used myself. Why not order both, then return the one that doesn't make your heart sing? I wish I had done that originally (ordered both, then returned one) but I ordered one then returned it and got the other width I was debating over.

lewood

Shiny_Rock

That certainly is a thought that has crossed my mind....a thought I'm not sure my husband will like! Thanks for the suggestion though :twirl:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock

LEwood- If you go to google.com, and type in: Pricescope 2mm flat and Pricescope Laurenthepartier 2mm, and search images, pics of her rings (and other flat bands) come up. Hope this helps!

lewood

Shiny_Rock

I did do that, but on each thread, her pictures won't load; instead it is a question mark....it's odd and frustrating!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock

Did you click images on google? It should show the actual picture not the thread.

lewood

Shiny_Rock

You are so smart! I typed in various keywords into google image, instead of just plain google, and it kind of worked. There was a picture of her plain band with her husband's, but not of her wearing it with her ering. Bummer.

I did make my DH sit down and discuss 2 vs 2.5 mm with me (poor sap), and we agreed that 2mm would look best with my ering (which ranges from 2 to 2.4mm according to my calipers) and still has some presence on its own. Our one year anniversary is coming up, so that is what the band is for. I want it engraved on the inside. I got a pretty thick channel set diamond band as my wedding band, and sometimes wearing that with my ering feels too thick. I think it's going to feel refreshing having a skinny set for days when I am bloated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results