shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging KITTENKAT - pink halo question!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluescharm

Rough_Rock
Hi Kittenkat (and other pink haloers!),

What size are the pink diamonds in your halo? Normally I would go for 1pt in the halo, but maybe pink diamonds need to be a bit bigger to show their color?

I'm trying to get some very basic price estimates on how much a custom pink halo would be on a 1ct pear cut stone (any ideas?).

Thanks thanks!!

bluescharm

Rough_Rock
oops, also, does a rose gold and pink diamond halo make the center diamond whiter or yellower? Should I go up or down in color for the center stone?

thanks!!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness... I know I am really, really late on answering this. I''ve been swamped at work... sigh.

My pinkies are 2 pointers. I think they look fabulous, but I am biased :)

Honestly, no clue on pricing right now... I paid close to $3k.

A great person to speak with about these settings is Maytal. I''ve seen her pink settings and they are incredibly gorgeous. If I had to do it over again, I''d go with her. (I think she might have still been with Beaudry at the time.)

I don''t think the rose gold changes the color of my center stone at all. It is an F, and it looks perfectly white to me. A close friend of mine has an I color 2.45ct with a pink halo, and it also looks white and beautiful.

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hijack --- but Kitten Kat your ring is outstanding!!! What is that blue stone?!?
Bluescharm - - gl with designing your ring --- I have been in love with the pink halo since I saw it on Katie Holmes ring - I think it is SO beautiful and will look really unique with your pear!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Well, the photo by my name is not my ring :) It''s a blue diamond dream ring :) I think I''d do white diamonds rather than pink though :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results