shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging iLander

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I seem to have misplaced a 9+ carat pink tourmaline. I just cut open the vacuum cleaner bag but found nothing of value. I'm not sure when or where I last saw it, but I remember at one point I was watching tv through it(makes the programs better).
Any chance you know where it is?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Is it square?

Your place is very dark, as in very little light. But oddly large . . .

I see big heavy mugs, and couch.

Concentrate on what the stone looks like.

The mods will probably move this to hang out . . .

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1318534976|3039559 said:
Is it square?

Your place is very dark, as in very little light. But oddly large . . .

I see big heavy mugs, and couch.

Concentrate on what the stone looks like.

The mods will probably move this to hang out . . .

But it's PINK!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
But I see an emerald cut stone in a cup, but not sure what it is. If it's not the tourmaline, I have to keep looking.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander, do you have psychic abilities?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, VL, hope you find it fast!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Thank You!!!

Found
in a tin box, Altoid smalls right where I put it with the other stones for that project so as not to lose it. in my office area which indeed is dark, oddly large and largely odd, behind the spot where my tea mug goes, which is large and was a gift from faceters.com Jeff Graham.
Yeah, she's psychic.
Also those little square altoids smalls are great for approximating the size and shape of an 8mm princess or asscher. The cinnamon are my favorite. And when they're gone they make a great place to keep little things like stones. As long as you can find the box!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So on this forum, we have stonecutters, stonesetters, vendors, consumers, prosumers... how would you define a person who finds stones through other people's threads? Stonehunter? Stonefinder? StoneVisionary? There should be a better word...

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this was super impressive...

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Not all that impressive, actually. I think Vapid is embroidering a little to make me sound more successful than I actually was.

I didn't see small squares, I saw a largish rectangle which made no sense, so I was hoping that was the stone. That's why I asked, because it wasn't clear at all. Which it wasn't, maybe it was the tin, maybe not. I saw a heavy white ceramic shape which I thought was a mug, but now I'm not so sure what it was. I saw a plank attached to the wall. And a lot of dark all around.

It's like a snapshot someone waves in front of your face for a couple of seconds and then asks you what you saw. I never did see anything pink, but I keep thinking about the couch and it's bothering me, it might be something else entirely, nothing to do with the stone. Please tell me what's up with the couch, it's the focus of a lot of attention and energy . . .

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you found it!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you found it!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru|1318567133|3039960 said:
So on this forum, we have stonecutters, stonesetters, vendors, consumers, prosumers... how would you define a person who finds stones through other people's threads? Stonehunter? Stonefinder? StoneVisionary? There should be a better word...

Stone deviner!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, VL, if the couch is bothering iLander, now I want to know what's up with the couch?

iLander, my son is missing. His body is present, but his sweet, thoughtful funny self has been taken over by aliens. I think they've dumped his personality in a closet and replaced him with a wannabe gangsta rapper. Can you locate him for me?? :lol: ;-) (well, only half kidding).

iLander

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1318626276|3040504 said:
Okay, VL, if the couch is bothering iLander, now I want to know what's up with the couch?

iLander, my son is missing. His body is present, but his sweet, thoughtful funny self has been taken over by aliens. I think they've dumped his personality in a closet and replaced him with a wannabe gangsta rapper. Can you locate him for me?? :lol: ;-) (well, only half kidding).

LOL!! :lol: :lol:

I think that's a problem with the time/space continuum; he's in the right space, just the wrong time.

Check back in 10 years, he'll be right where you left him. :bigsmile:

Oh, and he'll have a HUGE pile of laundry for you to do!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1318619911|3040414 said:

Stone deviner!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

iLander - do you think you can find new spinel deposits?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander - please can you help?

I am sure that tonight's lottery win will be mine. With that in mind could you just check my numbers and see if you agree? Presumably you already know the numbers so there's no need to post them again.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Perhaps we can call her the stone whisperer. Any chance (please, please) if you can tell me if the puppy really swallowed my 4 carat color shift chrysoberyl or if it is somewhere hidden in the carpets? I am serious about this. Thanks!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN|1318723998|3041237 said:

Perhaps we can call her the stone whisperer. Any chance (please, please) if you can tell me if the puppy really swallowed my 4 carat color shift chrysoberyl or if it is somewhere hidden in the carpets? I am serious about this. Thanks!

Borrowing iLander's powers for a second I think you may need to check your carpets and everything at floor level for the next few days. Just a hunch but I suspect you may see it soon. :o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results