shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Dancing Fire - watch winder question

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey DF, I know you like Orbita winders, but at this stage we don't want to invest in one (heresy, I know). I bought a winder on Amazon that seems to have good reviews. Plus our watches really aren't so fancy I think the warrant it.

This one has 4 program speeds. Both Zenith watches need 650 TPD and wind both ways.

Mode B is 864 TPD, rotating at 10 minutes and resting for 90 minutes
Mode C is 1080 TPD, rotating at 30 minutes and resting for 3 hours

(mode A is only 342 TPD and Mode D is 2160 TPD, so I figure that's not for us.)

I have it on Mode B right now as that is the closest setting for TPD, but wanted to double check with you if my logic if correct? It only gets to wind down for 90 minutes vs 3 hours though...

Thanks in advance!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1341606608|3229716 said:
Hey DF, I know you like Orbita winders, but at this stage we don't want to invest in one (heresy, I know). I bought a winder on Amazon that seems to have good reviews. Plus our watches really aren't so fancy I think the warrant it.

This one has 4 program speeds. Both Zenith watches need 650 TPD and wind both ways.

I have it on Mode B right now as that is the closest setting for TPD, but wanted to double check with you if my logic if correct? It only gets to wind down for 90 minutes vs 3 hours though...

Thanks in advance!
that's correct and it should be ok ,b/c you can't over wind an auto watch.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1341614854|3229786 said:
TravelingGal|1341606608|3229716 said:

Thanks in advance!
that's correct and it should be ok ,b/c you can't over wind an auto watch.

Thanks very much DF! ::)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your welcome TG, before i go to bed if the power reserve gauge is low i will then either put it on the winder or i'll give it about 20 turns by hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results