shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Chrono

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Hi Chrono,

Just curious as to what ended up happening with the 5ct spessartite garnet you had cut by Jeff. The last post on it indicates you were planning a ring. Did you have any further development down this line? Possibly you have discussed it elsewhere but I didn''t manage to searchy it out
40.gif

Cheers,
Pieguy
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t done anything to it yet.
9.gif
I''ve decided to set it as a pendant with possibly 2 red spinels flanking it. I''m currently shopping for a smaller spessartite (2 to 3 carats) for a ring. As much as I love Jeff''s spess, I just don''t feel comfortable wearing that honker on my finger, unlike some here who can pull it off. I''m jealous of them.
31.gif

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the update chrono
1.gif

Your pendant idea sounds great! I understand about going smaller on the ring stone. I was surprised at how big mine was even though I had measured it out before I got it. Luckily I am 6''4" with hands to match so I should pull it off. I wouldn''t want to end up looking like Liberace in training haha!

Pieguy circa 2025AD
38.gif

liberace joke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results