shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadsha sapphire setting suggestions?

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
Hello,
Yesterday I was at a gem show and purchased this little stunner: a 2.35 double certified non heat treated Pad Sapphire-- its far more beautiful than my photo shows. The size is 6.6 x 7.7 mm...
I really want to show it off to its best color and make it look a lot larger : )
I also bought a pair of cushion cut yellow sapphires to flank it, but I am not sure they are really special enough to make it "pop"
I was thinking either a pendant or a ring or ....

Any brilliant ideas?

Thank you,
Maya

IMG_0087.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.png
    image.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 37

Anne111

Shiny_Rock
Yellow next to orange-pink? I wonder. Better use neutral colors to keep the pad in the center of attention.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Maya, lovely Pad.

If you want it to appear bigger maybe consider a bezel? Or a diamond halo if that appeals to you. The white of the diamonds would make the color of the Pad pop. Even a bezel could do that too.

As for pendant vs ring which would you enjoy and wear more? You can admire the ring on your finger whereas with a pendant just enjoy knowing it is there and catch glimpses of yourself in reflections and mirrors throughout the day. Just depends on your preferences.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pendant or ring will depend on how you enjoy it. I am partial to rings because I can admire it more easily.

As for design, very few can go wrong with a diamond halo. I wonder how it'll look in a halo of yellow diamonds...

Reactions: AV_

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
With that pink I personally think that white gold with a diamond halo would be amazing

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What kind of styles do you like, Edwardian, retro, modern, etc....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results