shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadscha project up and running!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Your ears are not in the least bit ugly. They are doing a great job showcasing your beautiful new earrings. And well then you have the ring too. All gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing. May you enjoy all of your beautiful pieces for many years to come.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
:kiss2: They are stunning!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
My local jeweller in Abu Dhabi. They do however use the same bench which is contracted to carry out any repair work for many of the luxury brands in the UAE (chopard being one).

Excuse my ugly ears and horrible office lighting.

71276704-0252-4E51-A6E2-8FA8F5FA8A16.jpeg

Well, that explains it - they are lovely and beautifully done! Wear them in good health

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Those came out beautifully! And topnotch job on ear selfie, those are always impossible for me.

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! What kind of gold are the prongs for the ring?

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Gorgeous set. Enjoy.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa! those earrings are YUMMY!!! :lickout: What a beautiful suite of gems to wear! They did a fantastic job on everything! :appl:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! What kind of gold are the prongs for the ring?

All the gold next to the sapphires is Rose gold, all the gold next to a diamond is white gold.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love everything. The ring is just gorgeous - the stone color is perfection. As for the earrings, I'm blown away that you could just come up with a design and make it come to life! You have mad design skills, but you also have an amazing bench - cannot believe how fast that was and how well done to boot. Fantastic job all around!

Also love that your scarf matches so perfectly.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is gorgeous! The pad has a fantastic color and the setting really makes it pop. :kiss2:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! wow! Love how both turned out! Maybe I missed it but where did you source these gorgeous stones from?!

Two Instagram seller I use based in Sri Lanka.https://instagram.com/ceylonsapphiregems?igshid=10ocp1k8ji1os andhttps://instagram.com/leenagemslk?igshid=141jfo9hvwqmg

Both really lovely guys. One has higher end larger stones the other smaller more affordable stock. Almost everything both of them sells is unheated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results