shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadscha melee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Orion91985

Rough_Rock
First off, I just want to say that I have been a long time luker on the PS forums and everything about the entire website has helped me immensly! I am working with my local store to get a custom e-ring going for my lady. My design sports a radiant cut with a halo. I know a pink diamond halo is out of the question for my budget, so I am going to pink sapphires since I had bought her a one and a half carat pink for our one year and she absolutely adores it. I know what shade of pink I am going for but just recently I had seen some really nice examples of padparadschas and was knocked out by that orangey pink glow. I was just curious if pads are even available as melee or pave. It''s not a problem if they aren''t since I have some pinks already picked out..but options are always useful
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You may want to call The Natural Sapphire Company and talk to Steven Bliss. www.thenaturalsapphirecompany He is always so helpful to me. Maybe he can help you. I own many Padparadschas and each one is gorgeous.

Please let us know what you decide.

Good Luck!!!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results