shape
carat
color
clarity

Package on the way from Takahashi!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Just tarnish/oxidation.

Dip a Q-tip in silver polish - any cheap ol’ silver polish from a cheap ol’ tub - and give it a rub. Fifteen seconds and it’ll look brand new. I promise! In my experience Asian gold alloys tend to have higher copper content.

(If you can’t get in with a Q-tip try a toothpick)

I use Wright's silver cream:

Thank you!!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If it's stamped ( as it is) then it's 14k gold. The black could possibly be a bit of discolouration from a torch/welder ? I doubt you'd have oxidation on a new clasp and I've never seen it in patches. Bit of jewellery cleaner will remove it if it is oxidation. a jeweller could polish it out if its from a torch. I sincerely doubt that they would use Vermeil.

looks lovely !

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
8AAA77DA-A66C-489C-A511-699A83DEA530.jpeg

They even look amazing at different job sites!
:lol::bigsmile:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
If it's stamped ( as it is) then it's 14k gold. The black could possibly be a bit of discolouration from a torch/welder ? I doubt you'd have oxidation on a new clasp and I've never seen it in patches. Bit of jewellery cleaner will remove it if it is oxidation. a jeweller could polish it out if its from a torch. I sincerely doubt that they would use Vermeil.

looks lovely !

Thank you! Everyone is so helpful, I feel much better now :)

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
C72FAD9A-FA95-436F-A5F9-D5B58298793D.jpeg

Todays outfit is a bit more professional, I love the look with my WF ACA studs next to my Moline gemmies and my Takahashi!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Wear them in good health (all of those blingys!)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results