shape
carat
color
clarity

Ovulation Spotting? (TMI Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering whether anyone experienced this before as it seems that 30% of women get this.

My last cycle started 3/13 so I am about 18 days in when the spotting started last night. It did not stain, I only saw it on the tissue with clear stringy discharge plus I am super bloated today. My cycle is normally around 30 some odd days so it seems early for PMS. I tried to research but it is so frustrating because, ovulation, PMS and pregnancy all have the same symptoms!

Man, being on hormonal birth control for so many years recks havoc with your system when you get off!!

So what do you girls think? Am I super fertile now?
9.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I actually started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago - a lot of PS''rs shared their experiences, and it was really helpful to me. I hope it''s handy for you!

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Circe!! I will head over to your thread right now
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Time to get busy!
2.gif
The stringy stuff is what you''re looking for!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
D''oh - I just realized I misread the topic (ovulation vs. implantation). This is what happens when I post before I have coffee!

Ovulation-wise, you sound golden! And maybe the other thread will be useful later.
12.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t really heard of OVULATION spotting, but implantation spotting is a possibility if you are a few days past ovulation. I could definitely be wrong though. You could always check out www.fertilityfriend.com and look through their FAQ.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the replies! We aren''t really actively trying to get pregnant (plus he is working tonight so I think my window of opportunity will have closed by the time i see him) but this is great information for when the time comes
4.gif

By the way Circe... are you pregant?! I just finished reading your thread and am curious
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results