shape
carat
color
clarity

Overdue pictures of my rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
how beautiful, chrono! really gorgeous.

i love the variety and the classic style to each of them.

could you tell me a little more about the seven stone ring pls? i''d appreciate some stats as i''m ''in the market'' so to speak :)

again - gorgeous! lucky girl :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re so lovely!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a lovely collection Chrono
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful collection Chrono!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your collection! Each ring is classy and elegant.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
All lovely rings, Chrono, but the wannabe far and away steals my heart.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just amazing taste and style. All of the rings are wonderful. I would say that the OEC wannabe is my FAV but I love the EC''s setting and I love cushions.

TFS!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Lovely collection!!! I''m having trouble deciding which is my fav........I think I''m gonna have to say the OEC. I''m such a sucker for those babies! But then again, the e/w emerald cut is pretty cool, too.
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono I will finally forgive you for keeping us waiting for so long to see your collection! It is just amazing
30.gif
I simply adore the EC set EW and it is giving me serious ideas
31.gif

Now I am going to tromp over to CS and HOPE HOPE that you posted pictures there too!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 11:12:50 PM
Author: Chrono

Date: 4/22/2009 11:01:33 PM
Author: jjc
All of your rings are SO beautiful!!
Can I request a handshot of your EC with the measurements and your ring size please?
21.gif
Eek! I tried then quit the handshots because my hands looked wrinkly like an 80 year old woman's hands.
39.gif
I'm so sorry but I'm too embarrassed to post them. My ring size is 4.5 and the EC is maybe 4 x 6 mm? I don't recall but it's a 0.76 ct EC.
Aww I'm sure your hands are beautiful (especially when adorned with those pretties!!), but thank you just for the pictures you've already posted!
30.gif

Every single one of your rings is gorgeous!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a collection! I love them all. The emerald cut in the split shank is unique and beautiful.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, there they are !! Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much !!!

I love the OEC and the emerald. Again, you have great taste ! ! !

Say, you''ve been going wild with the pictures, eh ? (just ribbing you
2.gif
)

Thanks. Really.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
What fabulous pieces.
I can''t even imagine picking one out from that group that is prettier than the others.
They are ALL just stuinningly beautiful!
30.gif

What a dilemma you must have deciding which ring to wear each day!
2.gif

cushion612

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful collection! Gorgeous!
face1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
You are on a photo roll, girl!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(Is Harriet next????
9.gif
)

You have such an amazing collection-- I am so in love with mrss'' setting with your OEC. I think you are the owner of my favorite PS collection, now that we have photos
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful collection, superb photos and I WANT THEM ALL!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful gems Chrono.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 10:54:42 PM
GOG cushion. The setting is custom made through Wink who sourced the side sapphires. Unfortunately, the picture isn''t able to capture the soft electric blue colour. The setting originally held a Jubilee but I upgraded and then squeezed the new one in there.
I just love this ring! Beautiful collection!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 1:20:41 PM
Author: Gailey
Love, love, love your OEC Chrono. I have it saved in my scrap book. I didn''t realise it was yours. I shall re-label it immediately,
It''s okay, Gailey. Really.
emembarrassed.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 1:53:42 PM
Author: whitby_2773
how beautiful, chrono! really gorgeous.

i love the variety and the classic style to each of them.

could you tell me a little more about the seven stone ring pls? i''d appreciate some stats as i''m ''in the market'' so to speak :)

again - gorgeous! lucky girl :)
It''s a 2 tone ring since I have a fondness for high karat gold. The melees are in platinum while the band is 18 kt gold. The ring is a Facets brand by Signed Pieces. I believe the diamonds to be E/F and VVS quality because that was their standard offering at that time. They are very well cut and all shows decent arrows but I can''t see the hearts because they are set. They are very sparkley too. I believe the size of the melees to be 7 or 8 pointers and with my 4.25 size finger, it covers the top half of my finger. Thank you for your kind words.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 4:09:50 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Chrono I will finally forgive you for keeping us waiting for so long to see your collection! It is just amazing
30.gif
I simply adore the EC set EW and it is giving me serious ideas
31.gif

Now I am going to tromp over to CS and HOPE HOPE that you posted pictures there too!
Thank heavens I'm forgiven. Phew! I am more than happy to enable another Pricescoper because it is part of my duty.
11.gif
Of course, I posted my coloured gemstones too in the Guessing Game thread. Would want the ladies there to get mad at me.
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I am late!! Your rings are just beautiful!!!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 5:26:45 PM
Author: icekid
You are on a photo roll, girl!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(Is Harriet next????
9.gif
)

You have such an amazing collection-- I am so in love with mrss'' setting with your OEC. I think you are the owner of my favorite PS collection, now that we have photos
30.gif
Thanks, I figured since I had the camera out on a nice day, I might as well take a picture of everything. At least I''m off the hook now, which leaves Linda, Harriet and ...I wonder who else?
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 9:20:42 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Sorry I am late!! Your rings are just beautiful!!!
30.gif
It''s never too late to join the party!
2.gif
Thank you.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahem! Ahem! (clears throat and brings out a long note). I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my fans for presenting me with this wonderful Grammy Award in appreciation of....Oh dear, it's the wrong note. Sorry, let me try again.
9.gif

Thank you to all who have expressed their compliments:
MTG, Chiquitapet, IDofCushions, Geckodani, Cachette, D&T, Dani, Gemgirl, Babysteps, Violet, Stepcutnet, Dragonfly, Madam B, Sundial, Isaku, tlh, LTP, AmberGretchen, PrincessPlease, Maise, Tacori, Gwendolyn, Stone Hunter, Joflier, Addy, Sonoma, SuzyQ Cushion, Vespergirl and LD.

MrsS
I promise I'm taking good care of the setting - I'm still in love with it.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 8:32:52 AM

Date: 4/23/2009 6:44:23 AM
Author: arjunajane
Ahh, I had to come back to drool some more - Chrono between this thread and CS you have a very enviable collection!

Is there any chance to see a closer up of your GOG cushion? What style of cushion is it btw?
AJ,
Thank you for admiring my collection. I may try again with a selected few items some time down the road. I'm still learning how to take better pictures and feel a little worn out by the last session. I'll keep the cushion in mind. It's a modern cushion with some old style flair. It is the same cushion as the one in my avatar. There is actually a small culet which you can see if you look straight down at the stone, but the eye won't pick it up at a glance. It has a mix of medium sized and chunky facets too.
Thankyou for providing the eyecandy to be admired C !
9.gif

I have not been around long enough to have charted any of your purchases, so as far as I knew you had only** the lovely tranny -
so seeing such a varied collection was a great surprise !
30.gif

I have often wondered about your av - your description of the cushion sounds awesome, I'm so jealous!

**only - yeah right!
3.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the link, Chrono. Your emerald cut and its setting are just spectacular!

That''s not to say it''s my favorite of your rings however... I don''t think I could choose a favorite!

pinkelephant

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the pics Chrono. I had been wondering what a cushion center stone would look like with round side stones... It''s really beautiful!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy you took these photos chrono
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
you have such a beautiful collection
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Omg, I love your transitional! I usually disdain all things round (in shape)! Beautiful!

And you know I''m a sucker or step cuts, so when you are done with that EC.... um, yeah.... you know where to send it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh i love our collection!
30.gif
each ring is so unique, they have their own personalities
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results