shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval Toi et Moi setting ideas

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a toi et moi (or is it moi et toi?) with two ovals? I see a lot of them with different shaped stones which I love but I have an oval diamond and an oval topaz that I am wanting to use. The diamond is approx 8X6 and the topaz is 9X7.

Does anyone have an ideas on a setting style? Another idea I had was of doing two separate rings that could be stacked to look like a toi et moi kind of similar to Megan Fox but not sure it would work with ovals!

Basically hoping for advice/suggestions/pictures as this has be stumped!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Do you want it in a casual setting or more formal, with pave? I like the idea of 2 rings that you can stack as it gives you more versatility. If you search online you can find a lot of images. I think i would start with that and post a few you are thinking of then people can let you know if it will work. Of course, people will also post their ideas regardless, which is just that much more to choose from!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hi Momoffive,

I’m thinking I’d like something chunky maybe bezel? Something a bit more casual as it’ll be a RHR.

I actually found it hard to find pics of two ovals! Loads of ovals with a different shape, so couldn’t get a feel for how they would sit together. I’m sure they are out there though!

Here is one picture I did find it’s two rings but wondered if any one had a toi et moi version or anything similar! Also these are EW I’d love to see NS variation if anyone had one or any advice on whether a NS aspect would work?

74428CED-F8DB-4C1C-8388-B53A750BD4BE.jpeg

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I like the idea of bezel set for everyday. I have 3 small David Yurman bezel set gemstones stacking rings that I wear all the time - in different configurations.

Here is a N/S setting but not bezel, just to give you an idea. And you're right, there aren't a lot of 2 ovals out there! But I think the N/S would work.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 9.02.44 PM.png

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Maybe this type of setting with the ovals bezel or collet set horizontally?

CE18F4A8-B4BC-43D4-8745-05A466864A29.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results