shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval Obsessed

Doglover3

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! I’m so excited to share my new ring with all of you! I’ve been lingering on this website for years, and I finally have my own ring to share. Thanks to Pricescope, I was able to learn so much about diamonds and find an incredible jewelry designer.

I got this gorgeous diamond from Maytal Hannah, who also created my ring. The oval diamond is 4.38 carats I color, vs1 clarity and is GIA graded. I wanted a super thin halo and a double band so that I don’t have to wear a wedding band with it but still look married. Maytal was a great listener and captured exactly what I was looking for. Attached are some photos that Maytal took as well as a hand shot. I am still in disbelief that this ring is mine - it was exactly what I always wanted. I can't stop staring at my finger.

diamond rose.jpg Diamondhand.jpg Diamond drawing.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful indeed, and didn't you learn well. :love:
She does great work. Look at that oval Maytal found!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone! I’m so excited to share my new ring with all of you! I’ve been lingering on this website for years, and I finally have my own ring to share. Thanks to Pricescope, I was able to learn so much about diamonds and find an incredible jewelry designer.

I got this gorgeous diamond from Maytal Hannah, who also created my ring. The oval diamond is 4.38 carats I color, vs1 clarity and is GIA graded. I wanted a super thin halo and a double band so that I don’t have to wear a wedding band with it but still look married. Maytal was a great listener and captured exactly what I was looking for. Attached are some photos that Maytal took as well as a hand shot. I am still in disbelief that this ring is mine - it was exactly what I always wanted. I can't stop staring at my finger.

diamond rose.jpg Diamondhand.jpg Diamond drawing.jpg

Love the proportions of your oval, it’s so elegant.

And that double band trick is smart (I’m a lazy girl at heart)!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love Maytal's work!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love your oval ring! Looks so flattering on your finger and totally a bling bomb! How does the side profile look like in real-life? The sketch of it looks so elegant. Photos please!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your stunning ring.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sooooo beautiful! That double band is a great idea! :love:

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
That is ah-mazing!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say, I have not been a fan of ovals due to the usual bowtie effect, but this oval is so beautiful. So pretty I am converted! WOW

:) You clearly researched this out so well and I agree with the others - this double band idea is brilliant.

ringupthebling

Rough_Rock
Wow!! I lost interest in ovals when I couldn’t get over the bow tie effect but this one made me fall in love again! Absolutely stunning stone as well as ring and the double band is such a smart idea! Congrats!!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty halo.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm obsessed with this oval too, what a beauty! And I love the idea of the double band too, its prefect

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results