shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval Halo Diamond Studs- Question

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I posted here awhile back about my engagement ring, and you were all so helpful with your information. I was wondering what your opinion would be on oval thin halo diamond studs. I'm looking at getting a pair of studs that would be 0.75-1ct total weight.

Originally, I was thinking of purchasing 2 loose diamonds from the great supplier that you recommended to me- Martin Sheffield in Toronto. My husband went to him for my engagement ring diamond and then used a great local jeweler to have the diamond set in the ring.

I got in touch with that jeweler to ask him what the cost of having those diamonds set in a halo setting would be, and he said
that the design and wax forms would be about $120, but that he can't possibly know the prices of the stones, setting and finishing until the wax is done. His advice was to check in stores first because he believes I can buy cheaper instead of making the earrings from scratch. Essentially, he is saying that the jeweler will have to buy the post/backing, so the only part he would be making is the tops. I'd have to pay for posts/backings, design, waxes, casting, finishing and setting.

I guess I'm a bit lost. The budget is about $1,700- I'm willing to go to a G colour and an SI1 or SI2 clarity, as long as the cut is great. Is it really a better idea to find something online? I haven't really been able to find anything in an oval halo that has good specs, and especially not for that price. I know that I could get the loose diamonds for about $1300.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much :)

Alice Kate

Rough_Rock
If you need diamond ring then you should go for Eternity by Yoni. They have huge and very good collection of all types of diamond ring. They have lifetime warranty also on the products. You can look some collections of them , Just visit once:
https://www.eternitybyyoni.com/

Attachments

• Cushion Halo Ring with Round Center Stone.jpg
    Cushion Halo Ring with Round Center Stone.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Gold Halo Diamond Ring.jpg
    Gold Halo Diamond Ring.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 20
  • LIZA HALO STYLE ENGAGEMENT RING.jpg
    LIZA HALO STYLE ENGAGEMENT RING.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 20

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beverley Diamonds look like they're all clarity enhanced.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results