shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval Diamond Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, a plat setting goes for about $1000, so you got the diamond for like $400!!?? OH MY GOSH, you are incredible! I love it. I used to only have eyes for rounds, but ovals are fast becoming a new favorite. Yours is lovely!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! And gotta love the bargain pricing!
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2006 12:03:04 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Yowza, you did great ForteKitty. What a gorgeous stone you got, gotta love a bargain. It''s soooo pretty. Glad all went well!!! Can''t wait for more pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Wow Fortekitty!
3.gif

DITTO what Lisa said!

Definately need more
emphoto.gif
''s of your new bargin beauty!!!
18.gif

Have a great day!
35.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
9.gif
promise to post more pictures after my college roommates leave. They''re visiting from Nor Cal this weekend.

I''m still SOOO amazed by how sparkly this diamond is. I didn''t think an oval can fare so well. There were times when I forgot to breathe and someone had to smack me out of it.

Fave place by far is still Starbucks... spent an hour sipping a caramel macchiato and staring at my ring while pretending to listen to my friend talk!
And we went to the Magic Castle in Hollywood last night... the incandescent lighting in there''s fabulous as well! so happy!
5.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
How fun to have found such a lovely new ring... and a bargain too!!! Love, love, love ovals... welcome to the club!!
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad the transaction went well, congrats on a lovely diamond bargain!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty oval, FK!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beauty FK!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! What a steal!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Finally went to work today and discovered one thing: my diamond looks SO YELLOW in office lighting, and I sit next to a window so there''s natural lighting!
39.gif

tell me this is normal and happens to other people? It still sparkled like crazy, but the color was just so obvious, and it wasn''t from the surrounding either... my walls were dark blue and i was wearing a white dress. It did, however, look huge. So whatever it was that made it yellow also made it look bigger. Oh well, guess that''s not a bad tradeoff?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW I am sooo jealous.
11.gif

As far as lighting goes maybe the lights have alot of yellow in them? How do your other MANY diamond rings that you got at fabulously low prices look at work?

You KNOW this is a good stone because it looks GREAT in all the other lighting that you''ve been in. So don''t worry. Enjoy it!
9.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2006 11:50:49 AM
Author: Stone Hunter

WOW I am sooo jealous.
11.gif

As far as lighting goes maybe the lights have alot of yellow in them? How do your other MANY diamond rings that you got at fabulously low prices look at work?

You KNOW this is a good stone because it looks GREAT in all the other lighting that you''ve been in. So don''t worry. Enjoy it!
9.gif
One RB and my marquise are D & E color, and the marquise has strong blue fluor, so they look really white. The other RB is a G, but that has med blue fluor as well, so that doesn''t show color.

weird. it doesn''t look so yellow today. maybe my eyes were just super-sensitve the other day.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results