shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval diamond engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

huisman98

Rough_Rock
After a ton of research I finally went ahead and bought the engagement ring this weekend.

shape: Oval
Clarity: SI1
Color: F
cut: good
Carat weight: .70

The setting is 18kt white gold with .42 tcw round sidestones bead-set. My girlfriend really wanted the center stone set east / west instead of north / south so it will be a couple of weeks before I get the ring since it was a custom job. I would like to thank everyone here for all of their help! Should have the ring before Christmas and I will post pictures it as soon as I can. Now I need to plan out how I am going to pop the question!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!! Sounds gorgeous. I can''t wait to see pics. The east west setting should be amazing.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations John! It sounds like it will be lovely. I can''t wait to see the pictures!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, sounds pretty!! :) I love the east to west!! It''s very eye-catching!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
I agree, can''t wait to see the east-west orientation!
1.gif
1.gif

huisman98

Rough_Rock
I got the news today that the ring is ready. I am going to pick it up this weekend. I will post some pictures as soon as I can! Still need to find the right place to pop the question. I am thinking about a carriage ride through central park in NYC.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
cool! i can''t wait to see it- oval is one of the shapes i am thinking about for my e-ring. i am sure she will love it!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That sounds beautiful! My friend has a marquis set horizontal and it''s fabulous!!! I can''t wait to see the pics! Congratulations!!!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oo! Can''t wait to see the pics!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2004 10:51:52 AM
Author: huisman98
I got the news today that the ring is ready. I am going to pick it up this weekend. I will post some pictures as soon as I can! Still need to find the right place to pop the question. I am thinking about a carriage ride through central park in NYC.
how romantic!! can''t wait to see the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results