shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval diamond earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

my quest for earrings continues and my latest thoughts are "what about oval studs"? Now I cant find any on pricescope, I was thinking around .70 tcw approx, mayby more. So, blue nile sells them in small sizes, so why am I not seeing them IRL or on pricescope? Any reason why it wouldnt work, I love sparke and brilliance - so let me know. Anyone with pictures?

The weird thing is that my ering and eternity are round brilliants, but neither I or my DH like them as studs on my ears- therefore the quest to find something else whilst being sparkly and shiny IYKWIM
31.gif

Anyway, feedback welcome and suggestions what else I could look for in smallish earring shape/styles.
35.gif

D2B

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know the reason but if I had to guess it would be finding a good match and also turning my be a problem. RB seem to be popular. I think ovals would be lovely though; I love ovals.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love ovals as studs, hope you find some you love. Perhaps you can contact WF or GOG to help you in your search. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results