shape
carat
color
clarity

OUTCAST

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indiana Mike

Rough_Rock
I feel like an outcast.I have posted twice today and no one seems to want to give me any advice.Is there some secret to this board I don''t know?
8.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now don't get all dramatic on us! Sometimes people can take a while to respond to a post...just be patient. I see you have some responses now....
1.gif

Caratz

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/20/2003 5:54:39 PM mabergin wrote:

I feel like an outcast.I have posted twice today and no one seems to want to give me any advice.Is there some secret to this board I don't know?
8.gif
----------------

Just a guess, but I think most folks here aren't big fans of the princess cut. Most people here are obsessed with diamond performance and cut. And the only way to truly maximize diamond performance is with a round brilliant.

If I were to buy a square cut, I would go with an asscher or royal asscher -- and only because the stepped cut gives it an entirely different look. I usually don't comment on any other shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results