shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Wedding Venue - Lots of Pics FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
So as I''ve said before we are getting married 10/24/09 and went extensively looking last summer for a venue. We found this place and FELL IN LOVE. It was quite over our budget, but we''ve managed to pull it off. I FINALLY have pictures so I wanted to share with everyone. :) Hope you enjoy!

The outside at night.........

nightJS.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a truly beautiful venue - where is it? it''s lovely!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
More Stairs............
18.gif

Stairs03JS.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Your venue is absolutely stunning - I can see that you could easily fall in love with it!!!! The alternative ceremony site is simply gorgeous too! So many places have awful wet weather options, so it''s nice to see that your''s is every bit as beautiful just in case. Can''t wait to see your pics!!!!! Your are right, the stairs are going to make a stunning backdrop!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 7:58:50 PM
Author: honey22
Your venue is absolutely stunning - I can see that you could easily fall in love with it!!!! The alternative ceremony site is simply gorgeous too! So many places have awful wet weather options, so it''s nice to see that your''s is every bit as beautiful just in case. Can''t wait to see your pics!!!!! Your are right, the stairs are going to make a stunning backdrop!

I know, I''m so excited about those stairs. There is a huge lake out front too... I didn''t get any pics tho, with a resident swan. So that will make excellent pics also. Plus it boasts a 5 star chef from Sandals resort. *gush* sorry, I just had to.

Oh, this is the only place in NJ that we found that had a completely seperate (and stunning!) alternative just in case of bad weather.... venues need to take note that that is a HUGE plus!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - that''s STUNNING
36.gif
36.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That first picture is just gorgeous! I love the outside ceremony area, just beautiful! The inside is also a great option. I love that it has so many windows. Great find!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
6.gif
Unbelievable!
30.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 8:02:57 PM
Author: rhbgirl24
Date: 4/20/2009 7:58:50 PM

Author: honey22

I know, I''m so excited about those stairs. There is a huge lake out front too... I didn''t get any pics tho, with a resident swan. So that will make excellent pics also. Plus it boasts a 5 star chef from Sandals resort. *gush* sorry, I just had to.

Oh, this is the only place in NJ that we found that had a completely seperate (and stunning!) alternative just in case of bad weather.... venues need to take note that that is a HUGE plus!

AGREED! Having a back-up place that''s just as beautiful as the original is simply FAAAAABULOUS! You''re going to have some insanely beautiful pictures with that many lovely places to pose a shot! Congratulations--the venue is gorgeous!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
rhbgirl, it''s really lovely. What time of day will your wedding be? Will you get that great light-reflecting-off-water look?

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 12:29:20 PM
Author: TheBigT
rhbgirl, it''s really lovely. What time of day will your wedding be? Will you get that great light-reflecting-off-water look?
Ceremony will start at 430 (in Oct). The cocktail hour is in the all glass room and we timed it so it will be during sunset. Fun right?

Thanks everyone! I''m so excited about this place.

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
rhbgirl: So how much over your budget did you go? I wrestled with this issue also, but decided also to make it work. If I may ask, what things are you decreasing in the budget or did you just increase the budget? We''ve decided to spend less on floral and decor as the room will not really need that much, and we''d like something to highlight the room, rather than compete.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous! I can''t wait to see the pics from your wedding day.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 2:08:44 PM
Author: brendaman
rhbgirl: So how much over your budget did you go? I wrestled with this issue also, but decided also to make it work. If I may ask, what things are you decreasing in the budget or did you just increase the budget? We''ve decided to spend less on floral and decor as the room will not really need that much, and we''d like something to highlight the room, rather than compete.
Brendaman- Our budget initially was around $100-$120pp, The Mansion''s base level is $160 pp, so quite a bit over budget!! We reduced the number of people from 100ish to nothing over 75 and aren''t doing flower centerpieces anymore. So that gave us a little money back.

But basically we just upped the budget to accomedate the place that we really wanted. You only live once right? I think you''re right about hilighting the room and not competing with it! So it sounds like you cut back some, but not to any determent.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results