shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Wedding Rings...

T

talamasca

....I usually post in the coloured stones section but thought popping these pictures of our weddings rings in Show Me the Bling would be more appropriate. So just over 2 weeks ago Paul and I tied the knot and thankfully it was a perfect day and these are some professional pictures of our rings as well as a few I took at the weekend:

Stephanie_Paul--171- 1-.jpg

Stephanie_Paul--175-1-.jpg

Stephanie_Paul--414--.jpg

Stephanie_Paul--416-1-.jpg

T

talamasca

.... and some more:

Stephanie_Paul--417--.jpg

Stephanie_Paul--425--.jpg

Stephanie_Paul--519- 2-.jpg

Our Rings.JPG

T

talamasca

.......Last few:

Bear & Rings 3.JPG

Dish & Rings 1.JPG

Ornaments & Rings 1.JPG

Rings & Boxes 1.JPG

T

talamasca

And lastly a couple of pics of my lovely Whitby Jet heart pendant bought whilst on honeymoon:

Heart 1.JPG

Heart 2.JPG

Rings at Whitby.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Really like that your DH has a coloured stone - how avant garde of him!!! Love that!!! Your engagement ring is a beauty!!!

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Massive congrats to you both! :appl: I love how unique your DH's wedding band is, that blue is such a striking colour! I remember you from our LIW days and Daniel M has done such a good job on your e ring :) (I saw it by chance on his etsy page when I got him to set my zircons for me).

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree about your husband's CS ring - no slouch there! Love that he went for it as well as you. I'm still totally loving your ring; it is sheer elegance and grace. That's a great shot where you're wearing them both - puts it in perspective.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your rings and your DH's band with the blue stone. I really like the fact that he chose something so original. This really says something (something very good!) about his character! Your ER is exactly what i had wanted too, but it seems that something in the communication between my DH (back then boyfriend!) and me went wrong and he ended up getting something else with a pink sapphire and diamonds! Congrats on your wedding and on the beautiful rings :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very original and unique. Just beautiful!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All gorgeous!! I love that you chose rose gold for your wedding band, you have sensational taste, girl! Congrats to you and your hubby!! :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings! And how cool that your DH chose a colored stone as well. I wish more men would wear stones in their wb. I adore your rose gold band as well. I've been paying close attention to the different colors of rg for a future project, can I ask if it's 14 or 18k and where you found it? A huge congrats to you both! :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, I love the rose gold!

T

talamasca

Thanks for all the great comments. I too am glad DH went with a coloured stone and something a bit unique as I think it makes it more special, though he's that scared of damaging it or losing it he only tends to wear it in the house or if we go out shopping, etc and keep having to remind him to put it on!

I'm still loving my e-ring and I'm glad I went with a plain band for the wedding ring as I happily wear it all the time and I'm not overly concerned at catching, etc.

Hi Christina... the rose gold is 14k and made by DanielM on Etsy (as were all our rings). I'm so glad I tried on a rose gold in a local store otherwise I would've stuck with white gold, which I now feel would blend into the e-ring and not be seen.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Your rings look great! It's nice to see a colored stone in a guys wedding band.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just lovely!!! :love: Are they spinels or something else? Your husband's band is so special and unique! Since he is worried that it might be damaged, perhaps he might like a tungsten band for times that might be dangerous to wear this band.

T

talamasca

diamondseeker2006|1339610632|3215513 said:
Those are just lovely!!! :love: Are they spinels or something else? Your husband's band is so special and unique! Since he is worried that it might be damaged, perhaps he might like a tungsten band for times that might be dangerous to wear this band.

Mine's a spinel and Paul's is a sapphire.

Yes, we're thinking of getting some sort of band for him to wear on a day-to-day basis

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
*Big Smiles* Love the pictures! I came here to say hi, hoping I'd find something like this from you. You're very accommodating. :D

Hope you and yours are well and enjoying the newlywed life! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results