shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Wedding Bands are In!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous!!! Congrats on the beautiful custom rings!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i LOVE LOVE LOVE matching bands. those are beautiful. do you plan on wearing your ering with it?

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 9:30:05 PM
Author: charbie
i LOVE LOVE LOVE matching bands. those are beautiful. do you plan on wearing your ering with it?
It actually fits inside my e-ring, because the e ring is a reverse cradle. We are in the process of redoing the e ring so its up to the same quality standards as the bands, when we get that back i will post pics of the new e ring with the band inside it! :)

Thanks everyone! I''m excited.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 9:47:56 PM
Author: rhbgirl24

It actually fits inside my e-ring, because the e ring is a reverse cradle. We are in the process of redoing the e ring so its up to the same quality standards as the bands, when we get that back i will post pics of the new e ring with the band inside it! :)

i thought i remembered you saying they''d fit together, then didn''t see the pics. i thought i was mistaken!! can''t wait to see pics of the band & ering together. btw, those bands are beautiful.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 9:47:56 PM
Author: rhbgirl24

i thought so. i remembered seeing this before and was wondering if someone else had the same ring. probably should have clicked on the link you posted...oooops. Gorgeous, and i love the reverse cradle. so original!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Those are both BEAUTIFUL!! So unique, I''ve never seen anything like them!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are lovely!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results