shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Wedding Bands are in!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I''ve shown you the cads, so I wanted to show you the final product!
So we went to pick up our wedding bands from Joel McFadden Designs on sunday... and they are just Wow! I had to share with you guys....... My fiance did an awesome job designing them and Joel did an outstanding job implementing it!

Love them!

First the box and the bag!

JEBBag0123.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my they are gorgeous! love the look!...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they are stunning, I absolutely love them!!!!
30.gif

MonicaS

Rough_Rock
SUPER!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 6:13:46 PM
Author: rhbgirl24
Mine
yours rings are simply stunning!!! love them. To give you a quick update: We got married June 3rd, very small, very quick and engraved on the inside of my forever band is:

Gra, Dilseacht, Cairdeas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtesy of you!! I LOVE that quote and when I saw it inside my band, I just burst into tears, it is so US. I just wanted to say thank you for the inspiring quote, that touches my heart everyday, and wish you both all the best.
36.gif
gee now I am all emotional again!

Cathy

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Your fiance did a lovely job designing them.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They are just gorgeous bands, they look fabulous on your hands!!!!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 6:39:07 PM
Author: Çã†hër§

Date: 9/8/2009 6:13:46 PM
Author: rhbgirl24
Mine
yours rings are simply stunning!!! love them. To give you a quick update: We got married June 3rd, very small, very quick and engraved on the inside of my forever band is:

Gra, Dilseacht, Cairdeas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtesy of you!! I LOVE that quote and when I saw it inside my band, I just burst into tears, it is so US. I just wanted to say thank you for the inspiring quote, that touches my heart everyday, and wish you both all the best.
36.gif
gee now I am all emotional again!

Cathy

Aww that is sooooooooooooo sweet! Glad you could use the quote - it has always touched me! Congrats on your marriage and best of luck always!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, they are beautiful!!! I love them!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and look really well made!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Very unique, how gorgeous, congrats @--¦-«

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!!!
30.gif
Unique, meaningful and absolutely stunning! I love them!

tap02150

Shiny_Rock
I love the details!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
fantastic job!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Great detail work on those rings!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Awesome bands!!
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
And just look, there they are! What great designs. Your fiance is a very talented young man rhbgirl. Do you have a link to the studio who made them. Tell us about the process. Did your fiance start off with a drawing??

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2009 10:03:32 AM
Author: Gailey
And just look, there they are! What great designs. Your fiance is a very talented young man rhbgirl. Do you have a link to the studio who made them. Tell us about the process. Did your fiance start off with a drawing??

Joel McFadden Designs made them. They can be found here:
http://www.jmdjewelry.com/
They are working on their website tho.

Yes Fiance started out with a sketching that he did. My e -ring (which is now also being redone by Joel) has triquetras on the side, so we know we wanted them matching. I wanted a delicate feminine design, while he wanted something that would compliment mine, but be more masculine. So he drew the knot that I liked in a repeating pattern, and came up with the "wave" in between them (I have a marine science degree and love everything ocean.) Joel then scanned in his design and refined in, and then gave it a 3D look by making the knot go over/under.
His design takes the same general shape, but sharpens it up - I think it looks evil, Joel thinks it looks more like a symbol for star trek. Ha! Fiance was going for neither, just something more masculine. He made his a bit more bold and added the straight lines btwn the knots instead of the pretty waves he made me.

His has the while gold rails b/c when mine slides into my e-ring (will have to show you with the new one when I get it b/c it doesn''t fit in the current e-ring setting) it has white gold rails as well!

The McFadden Team: Joel and Jen were phenomenal to work with. We''re also having them do my wedding gift from fiance (a celtic knot diamond necklace to match bands and e-ring) and my e-ring reset. The talent to put what you''re thinking into jewelry form is nothing short of AMAZING. Not to mention the customer service is absolutely top notch. With all the issues we had with the first time e-ring, its really refreshing to work with a custom jeweler such as Joel. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results