shape
carat
color
clarity

our little sparkly but no pics...sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am completely incapable of posting pictures, so I can''t share pics, but we now have in our possession a 0.923 RB, G SI. It''s not completely eye clean from 6" away-- there''s a white inclusion that''s visible if you''re looking for it, but it gives the diamond more character. It''s beautiful! We haven''t had it set yet and I''m already attached to it.

Big thanks to Bob at WF for helping us. Buying the diamond was a really quick process. We found it last week, put a hold on it on Sat., I spoke to Bob on Monday, it shipped Tuesday, and we received it last night.

We were going to go with a sapphire for the center stone but after trying on a few, I realized that I really wanted a diamond. Now on to the setting and the weddding band.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 6:31:24 PM
Author:zoebartlett
I am completely incapable of posting pictures, so I can''t share pics, but we now have in our possession a 0.923 RB, G SI. It''s not completely eye clean from 6'' away-- there''s a white inclusion that''s visible if you''re looking for it, but it gives the diamond more character. It''s beautiful! We haven''t had it set yet and I''m already attached to it.

Big thanks to Bob at WF for helping us. Buying the diamond was a really quick process. We found it last week, put a hold on it on Sat., I spoke to Bob on Monday, it shipped Tuesday, and we received it last night.

We were going to go with a sapphire for the center stone but after trying on a few, I realized that I really wanted a diamond. Now on to the setting and the weddding band.
Aww, congrats!!! Any idea on how you will have it set??

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh! We''re most likely going with your ring''s design (the one in your avatar) actually. I had never seen pears as sides and when I saw yours and a few others'', I fell in love with the look. The only thing that would make us choose to do a solitaire is price.

This is the ring we''re probably going with (but with diamonds on the sides instead of sappphires):
http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=213&rn=831&action=show_detail (scroll over the thumbnails to see all of the angles).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh, very pretty. Have to say I AM very partial to that look.
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on the stone..i''m sure it''s fabulous and will look beautiful in whatever setting you choose..

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be lovely!!!

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
Congrats!! Isn''t it fun and exciting!??
I would love to see pics of your stone... And I love the idea of your setting! I agree that it is beautiful - just look at Kaleigh''s!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results