shape
carat
color
clarity

Our INVITES! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I realize that these pics totally suck so I''ll try and take some better ones later this afternoon. I love the woman that I am working with on these. She did our save the dates too. Just from a price point perspective from a non DIY bride....my save the dates and invites cost me less than $1000 working with her. www.evenstarpaperie.com

What do you think?

em1invite.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re really beautiful! Are you psyched??

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
. last one for now. I''ll take some more pics of the details later tonight for you to see. They really are quite amazing!

em1invite4.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
They look great!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:35:52 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
They''re really beautiful! Are you psyched??
Thanks HH! Totally psyched!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
They''re fabulous. I love how they look really inspired by a sense of place with the imagery of what looks to be a mountain range (??) and particularly the picture of the reception venue.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Those look fantastic!!! If you don''t mind me asking, How many invites did you print up for $1000?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:41:46 AM
Author: lliang_chi
Yay! Those look fantastic!!! If you don''t mind me asking, How many invites did you print up for $1000?
The invites came in at around $750 for 125. And...I went all out on the metallic paper choices and some fancy forest floor paper. I could have kept it at about $600 if I went with cheaper paper and didn''t have her use the ribbon. The labor and materials were the most expensive. Her design fee is really cheap something like $75.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:39:43 AM
Author: mscushion
They''re fabulous. I love how they look really inspired by a sense of place with the imagery of what looks to be a mountain range (??) and particularly the picture of the reception venue.
yeah, I''ll take some up close pictures of that later. Thanks! That is exactly what I was going for.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EM1, they''re fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Your guests are going to be delighted to recieve these in the mail!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely awesome EM1!!!! Seriously. I can''t wait to see more pics!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
WOOZERS! How awesome!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
I would be so excited to get that in my mailbox.

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
They''re beautiful! I am definitely going to check out your designer.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they look great!!

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
Did you include rehearsal dinner info in there? What about brunch if you''re having one? I am trying to decide whether to put that into the invitation packet since it''s a destination wedding and everyone is invited to all events. Thanks!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow they''re stunning! Absolutely love them!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:24:46 PM
Author: nyc7782
Did you include rehearsal dinner info in there? What about brunch if you''re having one? I am trying to decide whether to put that into the invitation packet since it''s a destination wedding and everyone is invited to all events. Thanks!

I did not. I haven''t even thought about the rehersal dinner invites yet because I don''t know who we are inviting.

I''m going to a destination wedding in june and their invites have all the weekend info in that.

If you do contact Tessa, let her know what you are considering and she will help you come up with something.

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
Got it. Thanks for the info! Haven''t really thought about invites yet but I guess it''s almost time...and these are really gorgeous!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so beautiful. IMO invitations really help set the tone for your event, and as a guest I would be so very excited to receive those :)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is some more detail. This is at the bottom of the main invite portion. These are birch leaves and very important to my family heritage.

em1detailinvite7.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OOh... you can see some of the forest floor paper above. One of the cool things about that paper is the back looks like wood detail. Here is a picture of the back of the front monogram where you can see the wood paper.

em1detailinvite8.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a close up of the mountian detail...

em1detailinvite1.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I think this one is just a picture of the purple metallic grossgrain ribbon.

em1detailinvite3.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Please keep in mind this was the demo invite. In the real invite the guest response card is completely different. There are menu options etc. but I won''t have a real copy of that until they are finish being printed.

This is just another close up of the reception card that when taken out of the ribbon opens up to the direction card above.

em1detailinvite4.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
The colors aren''t really showing up well on the computer but the gatefold paper is a metallic textured sage. The inside frame is a dark metallic purple and then a layered sage colored paper with the purple grosgrain ribbon. The frame on the actuall invite is the forest floor paper with the pinecones and some glitter and the front monogram also has that. Its hard to see unless you see it in person. The envelops are white which I thought was a nice contrast.

I''m going to go look for an example of the save the dates now so that you can see how they all went together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results