shape
carat
color
clarity

Our engagement pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
We got our proofs back from our photographer 2 weeks ago, and just wanted to share with you guys some of pics. We had so much fun and were able to get day time and night time pics. There's a lot of them, so hope you guys don't mind.

Here are some day time shots:

engagement pic 1.JPG

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 8:49:15 PM
Author: radiantgirl
I really like this one... it''s the seventh one down, I don''t know if it will show up. And the last one is awesome too! They are all just great!

*M*

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Some night time shots...

engagement pic 14.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! You two make such a cute couple!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
OMG! engagement pic 15.JPG (the second night time shot) is magazine worthy!! the others too, but this one truly grabbed me. you two are a gorgeous couple!! really really beautiful!

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Poptart - Thanks for the compliment! Our photographer said he wanted this picture to focus on me only. I''m glad you think it turned out great.
1.gif

Kcoursolle - Thank you for the wonderful compliment!

We get a 16 x 20 enlargement with our package, and I''m having a tough time picking which one to display at the reception. Any suggestions? There are a lot more pictures, but didn''t want to post them all...

Thanks!
1.gif

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Jcrow - Thank you so much for your compliment! I saw your non-pro pics of your wedding, and haven''t gotten a chance to comment on your thread, but you guys are such a beautiful couple too! Just perfect together! I can''t wait to see your pro pics!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You''re a gorgeous couple!
9.gif
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
RG: You truly are RADIANT (sorry for the pun- just couldn''t help myself) what a great-looking couple!

I can''t wait to see your wedding pics. They''re going to be FABULOUS!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Now that''s what I call stunning! Amazing pictures. I love the one where he is dipping you at night. Can''t wait to see wedding pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I hope you are using the same photographer for your wedding! Those photographs are wonderful!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2006 11:40:23 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Oh, I hope you are using the same photographer for your wedding! Those photographs are wonderful!

Ditto! Those are terrific pics and you are a terrific looking couple.

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Chargergrrl - haha! I picked radiantgirl because I love the radiant cut diamond and have one myself!

Tacori E-ring and Matata - We are having the same photographer for our wedding. He was pretty expensive, but I think it's worth it for photographs that will last a lifetime. He was also very easy to work with and a lot of fun!
21.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What great shots! I cannot pick just one as my favorite! Wow. I think they are so wonderful and really capture the two of you so nicely. What a handsome couple you make~

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I love the stair shots and #15 too!!

great pics!!!!

do you mind my asking what city you''re in?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Radiantgirl!!!

Those pics are priceless! You and your fi are just so adorable together!!! As far as the enlargement, I would go with either #1, or #7...or both!!! They are gorgeous!! Especially if you can do #7 (the close up pic of you two) in black and white- that would be so pretty!!!! I love every shot. Your photographer is very talented- I can''t wait to see the wedding pics!!!
36.gif

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Diamondfan, Flopkins, and Dani - Thank you so much for your compliments! It really means a lot to me!

Flopkins - We live in Houston, TX and all the pictures were taken downtown.

Dani - I love b & w pictures also, and we did change pic #7 on his website to b & w and sepia to see how it would look like. How is all your wedding planning going?

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results