shape
carat
color
clarity

Our engagement pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its so good to hear from you Radiantgirl- you should be on PS more often...everything is going fine with the wedding planning- thank you for asking! I got my dress- don''t know if you saw the thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-got-my-dress.53280/=

So I am glad I got that out of the way....I had a makeup trial yesterday that I HATED...so bad! The girl caked all the m/u on me, I felt like I looked like a clown! Oh well- nothing is ever easy!!!

What are you working on now? When is your date again? April, right?

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Dani - I do get on Pricescope every so often, but just don't post as much. I didn't see your dress thread, but will sure go check it out right now. I still haven't done my hair and make-up trial yet. I have that scheduled for February of next year. For some reason, I'm not too worried about those 2 things. That's awful that you didn't like your make-up trial, but you still have plenty of time to figure out how you want to use and how you want your make-up. = )

We've already booked all the major stuff, even our honeymoon! We are going to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora for 8 nights! I am super excited about that. We have the invitations and limo left to book.

The one thing that is stressing me out are the invitations. I am still waiting on both sets of parents to give me their final guest list, so I can figure out exactly how many people we are inviting. We are having a typical Asian wedding, where the guest count is going to be 400+! We are going to have 2 languages on invitations (English and Vietnamese), and I really want pocketfolds because I love how clean and organized it looks. Not many of the Vietnamese printing places do the pocketfolds, so I am going to have to buy the pocketfolds separately and get the invitations done custom, then assemble them. I don't know why this one thing is stressing me out so much!

Our date is set for 4/28/07, less than 5 months away! Yours is in September 2007 right?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2006 12:46:19 PM
Author: radiantgirl
Dani - I do get on Pricescope every so often, but just don't post as much. I didn't see your dress thread, but will sure go check it out right now. I still haven't done my hair and make-up trial yet. I have that scheduled for February of next year. For some reason, I'm not too worried about those 2 things. That's awful that you didn't like your make-up trial, but you still have plenty of time to figure out how you want to use and how you want your make-up. = )

We've already booked all the major stuff, even our honeymoon! We are going to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora for 8 nights! I am super excited about that. We have the invitations and limo left to book.

The one thing that is stressing me out are the invitations. I am still waiting on both sets of parents to give me their final guest list, so I can figure out exactly how many people we are inviting. We are having a typical Asian wedding, where the guest count is going to be 400+! We are going to have 2 languages on invitations (English and Vietnamese), and I really want pocketfolds because I love how clean and organized it looks. Not many of the Vietnamese printing places do the pocketfolds, so I am going to have to buy the pocketfolds separately and get the invitations done custom, then assemble them. I don't know why this one thing is stressing me out so much!

Our date is set for 4/28/07, less than 5 months away! Yours is in September 2007 right?
RG-
WOW!! A guest list of 400+ - I just can't believe that! We are having a smaller wedding- about 125...FI doesn't have a large family at all...its mostly my huge family and our mutual friends!!

For some reason I am very stressed about hair and makeup- I am very particular about that stuff, and I just dont feel like I am ever going to find someone who will do it just right! I know I have plenty of time, the only reason I went so early for the m/u trial was because the girl I used yesterday is very much in HIGH demand, so I didn't want to lose out on booking her. But, it didnt work out anyway- big disappointment! I probably wont go looking for someone now until March or April...

Come January, we have to get the bm dresses and work on the flowers. Then a few months later, the invitations. Everything else that is major is already done. I am just taking it step by step. Its nice to be able to do that.

Dont stress out so much about the invites- you will be able to get what you like...it will all work out!

Our date is Sept 28th...time is going so fast! I can't believe we are at the 10 month mark already! I swear, last time I looked, it was over a year away!!!
6.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are really nice! What a beautiful couple you make. And 400+ guest? That''s small for a vietnamese wedding, right? hee hee. My friend had 600. She had to visit 100 tables and by the end of it she was dying and her hubby was completely obliterated drunk. Poor things!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww! You guys are adorable together!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh! those are some of the best engagement photos i''ve seen! who''s your photographer? and where downtown did you go? i''m not recognizing the tree lined pavement part and the indoor shots. my friend just got engaged and is looking ofr a photgrapher.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow radiantgirl! What gorgeous engagement pics! You and your FI make such an adorable couple! I can totally see why you are having trouble choosing which one to enlarge to display at your reception- they are all stunning!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Your epics are awesome! You both are so photogenic, beautiful. I wouldn''t be able to pick my favorite, that''s for sure.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you should be a model. You and you fiance are both so photogenic. Your pictures are great. What about doing a collage to display at your wedding?

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your compliments!
1.gif

TravelingGal - I am trying to put a cap on the number of guests we have. I''m sure we can have a lot more, but it just doesn''t make sense to the both of us to have 600+ guests and it will costs so much more!

gingerBcookie - Thank you so much! We are using Eric Hoffland from Hoffland Studios. I really like his style for engagement pictures because he allows us have to have day and night time shots. Most photographers I know only do 1 hr sessions and they are only day time pictures. Our session was 2 and a half hours long. The pictures were taken around the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown by the Theater District. The lined pavement was right by the bayou behind Hard Rock Cafe. It doesn''t even look like Houston, huh?

IslandDreams - I never thought about doing a collage to display at the reception. What a great idea! I need to ask our photographer about that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results