shape
carat
color
clarity

Our BGD engagement and wedding bands are finally here!!

move1986

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Just want to express my appreciation of this website. Because of you guys i get to know about Brian Gavin Diamonds. For us it is really a new experience as we never think about buying such expensive item online especially without getting to see the real thing before hand. But because i had read a lot of good comments from here, I eventually get in touch with them and made the order. Jamie is really helpful and patient and i really thank her for leading me throughout this whole process.

We had waited for nearly a month for them to actually send out the finished products. I was a really long wait for me hahaha...
And luckily thanks to the efficiency of Fed Ex the shipment arrived in just 4 days time. Today i finally got to collect it and I can't be more happy with the finished products. Just absolutely love it :love:

Thanks again for the help from BGD team and also PS users as you guys had lead me to this absolutely fabulous diamond seller.

Here are some of the pictures of the rings :)

It's 1.7carat I VS2 Brian Gavin Blue in Novela setting and matching bands while the men wedding ring is custom made.

1_10.jpg

2_8.jpg

3_4.jpg

Hand shot of the engagement ring and the wedding band together :)
4_10.jpg

Hand shot of the men's wedding band:
5_5.jpg

And below are the glamor shots provided by BGD :bigsmile:
2012_briangavin_novelaset1_071712.jpg

8888_briangavin_novelaset2_071712.jpg

7622_briangavin_novelaset3_071712.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the his and hers matching BGD sets! Wear them in good health!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous combo and the men's band is stunning!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful, and I love that your husband-to-be's band uses the same elements!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! The men's band is really striking!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful on you! perfect size for your pretty fingers :))

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Looks fantastic on your hand. Your hubby's ring is so elegant.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! :love: congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous rings! I love their photography ... or what I call "diamond **** shots"!!! :lol:

Wonderful choices!! Congratulations! And yes, the ordering process is so smooth and delivery is easy - I was also very impressed with my experience as well :appl:

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
What a perfect set! Your husband's band is so cool too!

move1986

Shiny_Rock
VRBeauty|1342808374|3237327 said:
Your rings are beautiful, and I love that your husband-to-be's band uses the same elements!

Thanks for the compliment :bigsmile: we did take that into consideration when we think about the design for the his ring. As we still would like to have a matching element to it :D

move1986

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1342820734|3237428 said:
Those are gorgeous rings! I love their photography ... or what I call "diamond **** shots"!!! :lol:

Wonderful choices!! Congratulations! And yes, the ordering process is so smooth and delivery is easy - I was also very impressed with my experience as well :appl:

Yes i agree. And I also got read ur posts and it has definitely boost my confident toward Brian Gavin. Thanks again :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry I missed this earlier but your rings are just gorgeous!!! :love:

am1986

Rough_Rock
I've never posted here before, but have been a long time lurker. move1986-- your post finally encouraged me to post! I absolutely love your ring-- it is exactly what I am looking for in terms of size, band and finger/stone proportion. One question for you-- what size is your ring? I'm looking at rings this weekend with my boyfriend and this is exactly what I'm looking for!!

move1986

Shiny_Rock
Hi am1986 :) I am a 5.5 US size. I am so happy for you. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for and don't forget to post about it. I would also like to see your ring :D

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And I love the mans ring!

am1986

Rough_Rock
Thanks for letting me know!! I think I may be a ways off from having a ring (6 months-a year), but we are going this weekend just so he can get an idea of what I like :) And I will definitely be referencing this ring!! It is my dream ring! I'll definitely post once I do have my own!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! The novela was one of my favorite settings ---you wear it well! :naughty:

move1986

Shiny_Rock
am1986|1355939840|3335672 said:
Thanks for letting me know!! I think I may be a ways off from having a ring (6 months-a year), but we are going this weekend just so he can get an idea of what I like :) And I will definitely be referencing this ring!! It is my dream ring! I'll definitely post once I do have my own!

can't wait to see it ;-)

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous, and you have such lovely nails! I love the men's band too. It is very striking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results