carat
color
clarity

Our Astrology Threads Were Useless

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HopeDream|1295055899|2823171 said:
Seems like there are a lot of sagittarians here!

Is there some crazy association between sagittarius and diamonds?

Well of course! And we ARE the cool kids after all. ;))

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am Ophiuchus, too. My husband always said I was somewhat unusual. ("What can I understand about this world if I can not even understand my own wife?" His true words; he is a physicist).

But to write a horoscope, it is not enough to know the sign under which you were born. You have to know the ascendent (the star that was rising above the horizon at the time you were born), the descendent (the star that was setting), where the Moon was... and lots of similar things. Now, in all honesty, where could a midwife or a doctor find the time and look at the clock at this moment? They would be checking the Apgar scores, cleaning the nostrils, what not... And only 10 minutes later someone would look at the clock... The times of birth are very random and in 20 minutes the position of the stars could completely change.

As to Sagittarians... I doubt that there are many of us here. It is a rare sign. Maybe Sagittarians are just more curious about horoscopes?
Although... Sags are fiercely independent, this is their main quality. Independent people are interested in earning more and spend the money exactly the way they want.

Should we start a "Sagittarius" thread?

Ha-ha...

I checked Ophiuchus. Here are the traits:

Many people are envious of this subject as he progresses well throughout life.
A seeker of wisdom and knowledge
Many people are jealous of this person
Tends to go for the more flamboyant in dress sense, favouring bright colours.
Authority looks upon him well.
Would make a great architect or builder.
Number 12 is this persons lucky number.
This person will have a big family but leave home at an early age.

He is also associated with Asclepius, the god of medicine.

Not too bad, eh?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friend and all of her cheerleader friends got zodiac tattoos in college. They're all losing their minds on FB over this since this became news.

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
crasru|1295119192|2823602 said:
I am Ophiuchus, too. My husband always said I was somewhat unusual. ("What can I understand about this world if I can not even understand my own wife?" His true words; he is a physicist).

But to write a horoscope, it is not enough to know the sign under which you were born. You have to know the ascendent (the star that was rising above the horizon at the time you were born), the descendent (the star that was setting), where the Moon was... and lots of similar things. Now, in all honesty, where could a midwife or a doctor find the time and look at the clock at this moment? They would be checking the Apgar scores, cleaning the nostrils, what not... And only 10 minutes later someone would look at the clock... The times of birth are very random and in 20 minutes the position of the stars could completely change.

As to Sagittarians... I doubt that there are many of us here. It is a rare sign. Maybe Sagittarians are just more curious about horoscopes?
Although... Sags are fiercely independent, this is their main quality. Independent people are interested in earning more and spend the money exactly the way they want.

Should we start a "Sagittarius" thread?

Ha-ha...

I checked Ophiuchus. Here are the traits:

Many people are envious of this subject as he progresses well throughout life.
A seeker of wisdom and knowledge
Many people are jealous of this person
Tends to go for the more flamboyant in dress sense, favouring bright colours.
Authority looks upon him well.
Would make a great architect or builder.
Number 12 is this persons lucky number.
This person will have a big family but leave home at an early age.

He is also associated with Asclepius, the god of medicine.

Not too bad, eh?

Is it really? I was under the impression that it was just as common as any other sign. My two best friends are both Sags, and I have several other friends, family members, etc who are Sagittarius. I'm surrounded by them, which is great! Love them all!

My experience has been that Aquarians are rare. I've known a total of, I believe, two!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
FuturePsyD|1295164925|2824120 said:
My experience has been that Aquarians are rare. I've known a total of, I believe, two!
:wavey: Now you know two!

I don't think we Aquarians are all that rare, but we are precious. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results