shape
carat
color
clarity

OT: House Dust, please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
For anyone scannin'' this post, I''d reaaallly appreciate if you''d think pos. thoughts for FI & me today!

We''ve been looking at homes for about 2 months now, and after one deal fell through (house went into foreclosure before the offer was decided on, blahblahblah) and a bunch of overall disappointment with the Denver-area market, we found 11 homes we *think* we like.. and we''re checkin'' ''em out today!

Hopefully we''ll find "the one"... and I totally believe in the power of PS dust, so, if you don''t mind, send some house dust our way! No need to post it... I''ll take mental dustings, as well
2.gif

Thanks oodles and oodles!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sending you loads of house huting dust :) - GOOD LUCK :D

wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
gingerbread%20house.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Major dust!!
5.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
***DUST *** DUST *** DUST ****

katamari

Ideal_Rock
How did it go? Lots of dust!**********************************

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the dust, all....

Well, we didn''t fine "the one"... I found one that was so-so, but I''m pretty much disenchanted with the Denver market. FI and I will have to make up our minds in the next two days if we''re going to purchase in the next three months. We have to pay $350 for our preapproval stuff (gahhhh) to be finalized. There''s a chance we''ll hold off until November (Erm, yeah, 1 month before law school exams AND the wedding. Grrreat) to finalize the preapproval and make a purchase.

All I can think is, "If I was in Ohio I could get a 3000sqft remodeled historic victorian for this price. And in Denver, it buys me a crappy, filthy, 1000sqft ranch."

I need to get over myself
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results