shape
carat
color
clarity

original radiant cut e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Psusie

Rough_Rock
Finally! It is finished.

1.9 G VS1 certified original radiant cut in custom plat setting. Yippee, my financee picked it up today and he is flying out here with it tomorrow. Thanks to this site, I was able to figure out what I wanted and find it.

052604 county seat diamond1 compress.jpg

Psusie

Rough_Rock
in the box

052604 county seat diamond2-compressed.jpg

Psusie

Rough_Rock
hand shots forthcoming when it reaches my hand!

052604 county seat diamond3-compressed.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- that's a beautiful ring and the stone has wonderful sparkle! Congratulations on a beautiful ring and best wishes on your upcoming marriage.

I don't know where Nicrez is these days, but she is going to love this (being the resident radiant lover:)) .

Ronen

Rough_Rock
Wow i had to put on my sunglasses just to look at the pic !!!!!

Mazal tov on your engagement

I also like the diamond setting on the inside of the ring.

Is this because of something to do with the rings powers?
Like for success in business?

R

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! It's gorgeous.

All the best.
wavey.gif

Psusie

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 5/27/2004 7:12:12 AM Ronen wrote:

Wow i had to put on my sunglasses just to look at the pic !!!!!

Mazal tov on your engagement

I also like the diamond setting on the inside of the ring.

Is this because of something to do with the rings powers?
Like for success in business?

R----------------

I wondered about this too, I didn't expect the pave diamonds to show through to the other side. Hmmm.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ohohohohohoho...Beautiful!!!! Hey, is that a Michael B lace setting? It sure as heck looks like one...I love that setting but wanted to find the "generic" cheaper version!!! Congrats!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 5/27/2004 8:26:54 AM Psusie wrote:

I wondered about this too, I didn't expect the pave diamonds to show through to the other side. Hmmm.
----------------

Lovely ring
1.gif

The piercing should help keep the stones clean and is supposed to be a "badge of honor" indicating good craftmanship... at least by tradition. You cna definitely have the stones set sans the piercing (known as "ajours") but if anything (and liquid impurities can do the trick) gets trapped under the pave, there is virtually no way to get the stuff out without such "access".
4.gif
So those are not bad, unless you really hate having 'something' uneven inside the band, of course...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good heavens, have mercy, my word!!!!!
love.gif
My goodness, that's a beautiful ring. I love the radiant. I LOVE the setting. I love the almost randomness of the pave. It looks like flowers growing haphazardly on a hillside, a few here, a few there. Okay, that's it. I'm totally in love with your new ring. Congrats and best wishes to you both. That boy done good!!!
9.gif

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Psusie, just a quick question. Who did your setting, if you don't mind answering, that is? Was it a local B&M or one of the online vendors?

Shay

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
shay- i think it looks just like a Michael B "lace" setting...I'd love to know too!
2.gif

Psusie

Rough_Rock
The setting is based on Michael B design but I wanted satin plat finish and I also wanted a comfort fit. I also thought I could do much better in terms of price (right I was!). Had the ring made at a B&M store where I bought the orig rad cut stone. Don't really want to name the jeweler as I encountered some real reluctance from some jewelers to even consider custom made setting based on the trademarked design.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. And the setting is divine. You were fortunate to find a jeweler who could do such a succesful design on such a complicated setting. I think the fact that the stones go into the inner ring will enable you to keep them more sparkly. And it is beautiful both inside and out.Bestof luck.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Totally understand your reluctance. When you said satin finish, it clicked. That's what is so different, and (I think) why your pave POPS out at us. It's the contrast between the two.

Shay

Psusie

Rough_Rock
OMG!!!! It's on my hand and I sooooo love it! The jaw drop factor is off the charts! I am grinning so hard today, my cheeks hurt! My exact response to seeing it on my hand was "omg, that's a big ****ing rock!" Hehehe.

Even better, my finacee said, you are so worth it. Love the man more than the rock and oh how I love the ring

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
oooh we want to see pics on hand!! please!!!
appl.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I second the pics on the hand. That ring is so beautiful. Nice choice.
Enjoy, enjoy!
Nan

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Stunning--love the unique setting.
1.gif

Trinity29

Rough_Rock
Wow! That ring is awesome. I am a HUGE Radiant lover next to Nicrez. Your ring is just drop dead gorgeous. No way will you see anyone else with something like that on their finger. Very unique. I love it! Enjoy it!
love.gif
appl.gif
eek.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE RADIANTS!!!! That is a particularly beautiful ring!
9.gif
Very pretty setting too!

Best wishes!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your setting is unique...Congratulations on the adventure your about to embark on!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS! Looks like a Michael B Lace Design, but with a Radiant instead of a Princess. (I bet someone else has said this.)

Congratulations!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Just weighing in my absolutel adoration for your radiant ring! LOOOOOOOVE IT! LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

I like the setting as well, though i wouldn't have thought to pair that way, it looks just awesome! YES MORE PICS!!!

Congrats to you both and may you enjoy that lovely ring in every range of lighting!!!
naughty.gif
9.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
That is BY FAR one of the coolest settings I have EVER seen! You've got great taste, girl.

What a stunner!

Daniela

sweetniti515

Rough_Rock
OHMYGOSH!!! That is beautiful!!! What a beautiful design. I too love radiants and I love the lace design. How wonderful your jeweler was able to do that! Can I just say I am drooling over the keyboard now!
lickout.gif

Psusie

Rough_Rock
Better late than never...hope these hand shots came out.

P1160175-2.jpg

Psusie

Rough_Rock
YIKES!!! What have I done? This picture is GIGANTIC (the rock is big, but geez louise!)

Psusie

Rough_Rock
I will try again, hopefully this one isn't godzilla size

P1160175-3.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOH!
lickout.gif
Immaculate ring! Wow!!! Nice! lol The setting AND the diamond are both amazing.

Congratulations!

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results